The P&B Dees Shirt Sponsor

Cheers lads!

I've used your numerous attempts to put a deposit down on a new house dd23.

Thank you

My pleasure. The key was perseverance, and saying fucksake seventeen times.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers lads - we've had 24 pledges and to date 11 people (including myself) have paid.

The club got back to me today and confirmed its £450 for a first team player. They have told me they will get the list to me ASAP and have informed me that they can take PayPal payment so that remains my preferred avenue. Still happy for bank transfers or cash though.

I never PM'd anyone as I said I would, hoping the minimum effort approach of adding my email in the thread would be enough- to reiterate- PayPal payments to mabrilaw@gmail.com - but I'll give until the end of the week and PM those who haven't paid yet as a wee prompt.

Cheers!

Cheers lads - we've had 24 pledges and to date 11 people (including myself) have paid.

The club got back to me today and confirmed its £450 for a first team player. They have told me they will get the list to me ASAP and have informed me that they can take PayPal payment so that remains my preferred avenue. Still happy for bank transfers or cash though.

I never PM'd anyone as I said I would, hoping the minimum effort approach of adding my email in the thread would be enough- to reiterate- PayPal payments to mabrilaw@gmail.com - but I'll give until the end of the week and PM those who haven't paid yet as a wee prompt.

Cheers!

Thanks for the organisation Deefiant. And a special thank you to Jagfox for his contribution to the Pie and Bovril Dees' efforts.

Thanks for the organisation Deefiant. And a special thank you to Jagfox for his contribution to the Pie and Bovril Dees' efforts.

Thank you x

I've had 3 payments tonight (4 if you count turbo's instalment plan :lol: )

None of the other 2 donators have referenced their username - drop me a PM with your name so I can tick you off my list! Presume fabcab will be one of them but not sure which 1 nor who the other poster is.

Thank you

Paid.

Cheers M9

I'm away to send a generic PM to all those who haven't paid yet.

I'm not chasing for the money so don't feel any pressure - just a PM with the details for payment and to let me know if you're still interested! I'm in no rush for the money to be in - he club are way less organized than us on this front :lol:

copyright Deefiant.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464627449.312942.jpg

Thank you.

Random question but has he got a brother who plays for Go Ahead Eagles of Deventer?

Saw some footage of them celebrating promotion last week and there was a lad who looks related.

Archived