Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Not in the P&B league but need some advise for this week, to keep my playoff hopes alive.

Start/sit - Kamar Aiken against the Rams or Stefan Diggs against the Pack? Or Downtown John Brown against the Bengals, despite having no production for two weeks.

Diggs over Aiken for me. Although I let Diggs go for Amendola, I really like him. Annoyingly, JamboStu picked him up... but then who doesn't he pick-up at some point!

Edit: He gets good production later in games, but he doesn't seem to get targeted so much early on so he doesn't particularly rack up huge numbers, but he's steadily getting good yardage and a TD in most games.

Edited by Spain

Not in the P&B league but need some advise for this week, to keep my playoff hopes alive.

Start/sit - Kamar Aiken against the Rams or Stefan Diggs against the Pack? Or Downtown John Brown against the Bengals, despite having no production for two weeks.

If you need a floor is play Aiken, he's the top (only) target on that team and will see a tonne of balls thrown his way (14 last week v Jax).

Diggs has a higher upside, we've already seen him make big plays with few grabs.

Brown is still hurt and is behind Michael Floyd (who is also banged up) on that WR depth chart...I'm done with Brown this season.

Is play Aiken as I like the feeling of "safe" points...but if you're swinging for the fences go for Diggs.

Diggs over Aiken for me. Although I let Diggs go for Amendola, I really like him. Annoyingly, JamboStu picked him up... but then who doesn't he pick-up at some point!

Edit: He gets good production later in games, but he doesn't seem to get targeted so much early on so he doesn't particularly rack up huge numbers, but he's steadily getting good yardage and a TD in most games.

Oh you bitch! :P

I badly needed a WR this week after my trade and Diggs fell on my lap. Hoping he has a good week.

Oh you bitch! :P

I badly needed a WR this week after my trade and Diggs fell on my lap. Hoping he has a good week.

I was loathed to give him up, but I was needing to mix something up to try and make the ground back up.

Only just spotted that you're from Inverness by the way. I know an alarmingly large amount of Hearts fans from Inverness. My old flatmate from Uni (who I'm still mates with) fell into that category. You may even know him seeing as you're the same age as us. A guy who used to work with us used to be involved in organising buses for the Inverness Jambos too.

I was loathed to give him up, but I was needing to mix something up to try and make the ground back up.

Only just spotted that you're from Inverness by the way. I know an alarmingly large amount of Hearts fans from Inverness. My old flatmate from Uni (who I'm still mates with) fell into that category. You may even know him seeing as you're the same age as us. A guy who used to work with us used to be involved in organising buses for the Inverness Jambos too.

I'm originally from Paisley and only been up here two years. Was planning on getting involved with the Inverness Hearts lot but the bus is expensive and the lack of boozing is a real turn off :lol:

I'll buy you a pint in the Mallard at our next game if Diggs proves to be a hero ;)

Trust it to be left to the new guys to spice things up ;)

2B's where all the banters at. The rest of you are rubbish chat.

I'm originally from Paisley and only been up here two years. Was planning on getting involved with the Inverness Hearts lot but the bus is expensive and the lack of boozing is a real turn off :lol:

I'll buy you a pint in the Mallard at our next game if Diggs proves to be a hero ;)

No boozing? No such ridiculous thing on our buses. I'll hold you to that. Probably the best day out I've had at the football was the late call-off for the Hearts game. Dangerously messy afternoon followed in the Mallard :lol:

Romo, Osweiler or Tannetard this week ?

Assuming that 3rd option is Ryan "The 2nd coming of Dan Marino" Tannehill?

Romo (as long as he's playing), Tanny, Brock in that order.

That Dallas/Miami game could be a bit of a shootout but I'd expect a lot of Miami's passing game to go via short dumps to Miller.

Just under the 100 mark with Rodgers and Gostkowski to go. Jimmy's kicker scored 6, now he's got 4 Patriots and 4 Cardinals to play. What a ridiculous team :lol: He's probably going to beat me though.