Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Despite the Cards winning with a reasonable score, the 4 players Jimmy had from them only combined for 29 points.

It leaves me 96.2 clear with Gostkowski to go against Brady, Blount, Gronk & Pats D/ST. I'm a lot more confident than I was last night.

Literally everything that went wrong did so, losing by 3 when Zuerlein got -4 is hard to take but when Devin Funchess is your top scorer you didn't deserve to win. How can Gronk not get 8 points?

Edited by Sloop John B

Gone in Rawls deep there, lawlsers. Be good if I could play 5 RBs.

I'm in the last chance saloon, and you don't get any prizes for carrying over funds, thought I might as well go big.

That said, if someone is willing to give up a top WR i.e. someone I would play ahead of Megatron or Allen Robinson, then I'm open to offers for any of them, including Peterson.

Edited by Fuctifano

Things going well for me so far. Demarco Murray struggling for my opposition.

Also, I need Jimmy to beat Alcantaras (who has the Eagles D/ST). Both are level with me but I have the head-to-head over Jimmy but not over Alcantaras.

And Fucti beating you Stu wouldn't go amiss either as I'm only 2 W's behind and I think I have the head to head over you too.

Also, I need Jimmy to beat Alcantaras (who has the Eagles D/ST). Both are level with me but I have the head-to-head over Jimmy but not over Alcantaras.

And Fucti beating you Stu wouldn't go amiss either as I'm only 2 W's behind and I think I have the head to head over you too.

All of those scores except mine are bad for my lingering hopes. I want Cal234ey to beat Jimmy G as he has the weaker division record, and you and RPR to lose.

Nothing personal (yet).

All of those scores except mine are bad for my lingering hopes. I want Cal234ey to beat Jimmy G as he has the weaker division record, and you and RPR to lose.

Nothing personal (yet).

Every game matters at this point, not just your own. Getting very interesting.

Also Stu... You're up against Jimmy next week. His teams full of Patriots who will be playing that Eagles team...

You dont have anything to worry about this week :(