Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Premier Division is full, I'm happy to announce that we have all members from last year returning to the top flight. This year our 12 existing top flight teams will be joined by newly promoted teams led by Jagfox, South Lanarkshire Jag, Mo Wonderboy and 2013 Division 1 Champion Silvio.

The divisions will be broken down as follows:

PNB North

GingerSaint

DensParkNumber1

Paul Marnie

Jagfox

PNB East

Dee4Life

Young Andy

SuperCaley

Mo Wonderboy

PNB South

GY Diamond

The Artist Formerly Known As Mr Brightside

Placid Casual

South Lanarkshire Jag

PNB West

Lambie's Pigeon Feed

Stewbo

Kaos

Silvio

Highlight of the division draw is undoubtedly reigning champion Lambie's Pigeon Feed set to butt heads with newly promoted title holder Silvio, with the winner set to become the first ever Undisputed WWF Champion PNB Fantasy Champion.

Which match up are you most excited for? Give us a like and let us know in the comments bel...wait what...? Oh sorry, wrong platform :ph34r:

Am I too late to join?

ETA: What you playing this on?

Nope not at all sir, I'll put you on the list. We'll be playing on Fleaflicker this year.

2 more new entries and I'll be closing signups unless theres a tidal wave of late entries

Wow didnt expect it to happen so quickly but I think that will do us :)

Since we're a man down from Division 1 last year one of our new recruits will be granted automatic promotion, decided by random number generator.

I'm happy to announce that person will be (should they choose to accept it of course)

Big Mougie

Congratulations (kind of). I'll get Division 2 set up tonight and send out all the remaining invites :)

Since we're a man down from Division 1 last year one of our new recruits will be granted automatic promotion, decided by random number generator.

I'm happy to announce that person will be (should they choose to accept it of course)

Big Mougie

Congratulations (kind of). I'll get Division 2 set up tonight and send out all the remaining invites :)

I don't agree that it should be decided by Random Generator from the whole field(especially people who haven't previously played).

Last season BishyTon and JStrummer86 were the two teams who were knocked out in the first round of playoffs(winning that game would have seen them promoted). IMO it should be one of those two who are promoted(similar to how Soccer operates with Dundee being promoted in summer of 2012).

I don't agree that it should be decided by Random Generator from the whole field(especially people who haven't previously played).

Last season BishyTon and JStrummer86 were the two teams who were knocked out in the first round of playoffs(winning that game would have seen them promoted). IMO it should be one of those two who are promoted(similar to how Soccer operates with Dundee being promoted in summer of 2012).

Those two are already in division 1 :huh:

Big Mougie

That will do me :)

Wait, so is there now 3 leagues? Good stuff.

Yeah with the amount of new signups I thought it best to make a 3rd tier. Plus it works perfectly for the 'step up' for promoted teams that I was looking for since the higher up you go the tougher it is to build a strong, deep team :)

Yeah with the amount of new signups I thought it best to make a 3rd tier. Plus it works perfectly for the 'step up' for promoted teams that I was looking for since the higher up you go the tougher it is to build a strong, deep team :)

Reversing the pyramid? I like it!