Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Daft question but are we drafting in our actual order or just any old random slot?

I'm going for my actual position but I guess it's up to you. You'll likely get a better judge from there

Rivers, Philip SDC QB

Dalton, Andy CIN QB

Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB

Ball, Montee DEN RB

Michael, Christine SEA RB

Johnson, Storm JAC RB

White, Roddy ATL WR

Jackson, Vincent TBB WR

Sanders, Emmanuel DEN WR

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Wilson, Marquess CHI WR

Jernigan, Jerrel NYG WR

Clay, Charles MIA TE

Seferian-Jenkins, Austin TBB TE

Zuerlein, Greg STL PK

Patriots, New England NEP Def

I'd take that....

Edited by Paul Marnie

1. Foles, Nick PHI QB 7 2. Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB 5 3. Forte, Matt CHI RB 9 4. Greene, Shonn TEN RB 9 5. Martin, Doug TBB RB 7 6. McFadden, Darren OAK RB 5 7. Amendola, Danny NEP WR 10 8. Hawkins, Andrew CLE WR 4 9. Jones, James OAK WR 5 10. Washington, Nate TEN WR 9 11. Williams, Terrance DAL WR 11 12. Wright, Kendall TEN WR 9 13. Allen, Dwayne IND TE 10 14. Olsen, Greg CAR TE 12 15. Suisham, Shaun PIT PK 12 16.

Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def 7

Not too happy with that. Ran out of time on the Doug Martin pick and then it just picked the Tampa D when I had plenty time left.

My real draft will be nothing like this :unsure:

1. Foles, Nick PHI QB 7 2. Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB 5 3. Forte, Matt CHI RB 9 4. Greene, Shonn TEN RB 9 5. Martin, Doug TBB RB 7 6. McFadden, Darren OAK RB 5 7. Amendola, Danny NEP WR 10 8. Hawkins, Andrew CLE WR 4 9. Jones, James OAK WR 5 10. Washington, Nate TEN WR 9 11. Williams, Terrance DAL WR 11 12. Wright, Kendall TEN WR 9 13. Allen, Dwayne IND TE 10 14. Olsen, Greg CAR TE 12 15. Suisham, Shaun PIT PK 12 16.

Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def 7

Not too happy with that. Ran out of time on the Doug Martin pick and then it just picked the Tampa D when I had plenty time left.

My real draft will be nothing like this :unsure:

I feel bad for laughing when it made you pick the Tampa Bay D. I ran out of time in round 2 and ended up with Gronkowski.

1. Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB 10 2. Newton, Cam CAR QB 12 3. Bell, Joique DET RB 9 4. Ivory, Chris NYJ RB 11 5. Moreno, Knowshon MIA RB 5 6. Murray, Latavius OAK RB 5 7. Peterson, Adrian MIN RB 10 8. Baldwin, Doug SEA WR 4 9. Boldin, Anquan SFO WR 8 10. Decker, Eric NYJ WR 11 11. Hartline, Brian MIA WR 5 12. Sanders, Ace JAC WR 11 13. Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE 10 14. Kelce, Travis KCC TE 6 15. Janikowski, Sebastian OAK PK 5 16. Packers, Green Bay GBP Def 9

Pretty average team I would say.

I ended up with Peyton and Locker at QB, Gore, Gerhart, DeMArco Murray and DeAngelo Williams at RB, DeSean Jackson, Marvin Jones, Justin Hunter, Cody Latimer, Allen Robinson and John Brown at WR, Rudolph and Amaro at TE, Gould at Kicker and the Saints DST

I was a bit late to the draft but I did one on ESPN which went well seeing as Peyton Manning went #2 overall and Brees and Rodgers in the top ten

QB

Russell Wilson

Ryan Tannehill

RB

Demarco Murray

Ryan Mathews

Rashad Jennings

Lance Dunbar

WR

Randall Cobb

Torrey Smith

Mike Wallace

Riley Cooper

Odell beckham Jr

TE

Jimmy Graham

Eric Ebron

Def

Arizona Cardinals

K

Robbie Gould

The draft thing said I was average but when you're picking 11th that's probably the best I can do.

Cool, just input my team and apparently I should be winning the league with my team.

Not surprised, you appear to have gone the same route as me with relying mostly on sleeper WRs to strengthen everywhere else. Still think I won though ;)

I'm really shocked as to how deep the whole draft is.

The computer picked teams obviously started taking defense and kickers in the 10th round or so but some of the players available late on was an eyeopener.

With the exception of Running Back, I'd agree. After the top 20 it's pretty slim pickings.

With the exception of Running Back, I'd agree. After the top 20 it's pretty slim pickings.

Even then you can still pick up starters in round 10 or later, it's crazy. It's more trying to call who will be the starter in places like Cleveland, Miami, Oakland, etc. than not having useful players late on.

Right draft orders for top 2 divisions have been decided (still waiting on Bully Wee Villa to get the lineup for Div 2 finalised).

PNB Prem

1. Young Andy

2. Placid Casual

3. The Artist Formerly Known As Mr Brightside

4. GY Diamond

5. GingerSaint

6. SuperCaley

7. Lambie

8. DP#1

9. Kaos

10. Dee4Life

11. Paul Marnie

12. Mo Wonderboy

13. Stewbo

14. Jagfox

15. Silvio

16. SLJ

PNB Div 1

1. Stevie Les

2. Albert Legend

3. Big Mougie

4. Reluctant Hero

5. Scotty T

6. BishyTon

7. Super A

8. JStrummer

9. Invergowrie Arab

10. Spiggle

11. Sloop John B

12. Simplistic

Sorry... I really haven't had any time to look into it yet... thought we were starting at the end of August? If I'm holding anybody up then just go ahead without me.

Sorry again.

No no I wasnt trying to rush you or that, it was just so it was all set up in plenty of time. I'll get the divisions and draft order sorted out for you guys tomorrow.

Oh I've started writing a thing that some of you might find interesting/entertaining as well. You can head over to http://deepdynasty.com/ if you want to have a look. Just starting out on it really so if you like it and there's anything specific you'd like to see covered you can drop me a wee message and I'll put something together asap :)

My laptop ran out of battery in the 13th Round so I don't know who I took as my backup QB, DEF as Kicker but my team shots on yours Stewbo.

Ben Roethlisberger

Ben Tate

Rashard Jennings

Pierre Thomas

Darren Sproles

Demaryius Thomas

Pierre Garçon

Andre Johnson

Jarrett Boykin

Harry Douglas

Delanie Walker

Heath Miller