What happens after a NO?

loyal-blue

FFS how long has eye care, including free lazer surgery (FFS), been available? Go to Specsavers and don't be so selfish! At least we get free eye tests, you should be happy with that. Complaining that lazer eye surgery should be free is just mental. You're at the wind up here, surely?

I do go to specsavers. Why should sex changes be funded and glasses not be?

Besides, it would be cheaper to fund lazer eye surgery since it's a one time thing. Glasses are expenses and people with eyes as bad as mine need a new pair once or twice a year.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides, it would be cheaper to fund lazer eye surgery since it's a one time thing. Glasses are expenses and people with eyes as bad as mine need a new pair once or twice a year.

I have decided to no longer converse with you on big boy topics.

You're either at best attempting to be funny and trolling hopelessly, or at worst an utterly narrow minded intolerant sociopath.

I have decided to no longer converse with you on big boy topics.

You're either at best attempting to be funny and trolling hopelessly, or at worst an utterly narrow minded intolerant sociopath.

Ok miss you too sweetie xoxoxoxoxoxo

Lazer surgery doesn't last more than five years. It's a temporary measure only. You can still get cheap frames and free eye tests. If you want fancy designer frames you pay yourself. I really don't see where you have an issue with this.

Another one bites the dust.

“Good afternoon,

Thank you for your recent telephone call to the NHSBT Donor Line.

I can confirm that Scottish independence will not affect organ donation and the system will continue as it does currently.

I hope this answers your query, please let me know if you require any further information and I will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Tom Kempster
ODR Assistant

NHS Blood and Transplant
Organ Donation and Transplantation Directorate
Fox Den Road
Stoke Gifford
Bristol
BS34 8RR”

As for ThePundit, his mewlings get more and more pathetic as he goes on. Bleating on about not getting answers, yet not wanting to discover answers for himself. If it wasn't so ridiculous, I'd laugh.

Nah, when I say I want proper answers and someone directs me to a pro-independence website, I'm well within my rights to refuse due to (correctly) being sceptical of answers which come from a biased source. :)

Nah, when I say I want proper answers and someone directs me to a pro-independence website, I'm well within my rights to refuse due to (correctly) being sceptical of answers which come from a biased source. :)

No, you bleated on about YES not providing you with answers then proceeded to runaway from answers provided by YES because YES had provided them, typical NO voter.

No have had their bare arses skelped continually on here for weeks now, I can see me jigging along Prestwick Main St with Confi, he can even wear his Killie top if he likes.

But you can safely say that a No campaign website gives you accurate and unbiased information?

Aren't you just a close-minded wee smasher?

No have had their bare arses skelped continually on here for weeks now, I can see me jigging along Prestwick Main St with Confi, he can even wear his Killie top if he likes.

You can bring the semi naked Bodog models!!

^_^

Aren't you just a close-minded wee smasher?

You can bring the semi naked Bodog models!!

^_^

As long as I can bring my "natuarally" starched boxers.

Cannot be f*cked reading the 9 or 10 pages since my last post in this topic, but I have changed my mind.

I think that in the event of a No vote we will see massive investment in the North Sea oil fields with thousands of jobs created and production ramped up in an effort to get as much of the oil as possible before Scotland has it's next Independence referendum. This will be dressed up as a "Benefit of the union" as opposed to taking Scotland for as much as possible before London eventually decides to become independent itself.

I never said it did. :)

I'm merely pointing out you've joined a football forum and not even bothered to make one football post on a thread of the club you (claim to) support. If you want to pretend to be a Rangers Yes supporter, go ahead, but you've not got me fooled. :)

Not that I ever have to justify my existence to anyone, just to help you out I'll quote from my first article posted 1st July:

"Hello folks. New to this forum. Stumbled across it through looking for a decent independence debate to see how the lie of the land is."

Who I support and whatever my views, how much I post or whatever have got f**k all to do with you. You just seem to be struggling very badly so are resorting to really pitiful tactics and deflection away from your own inadequacies. Quite pathetic.

Oh aye and your incessant use of smilies makes you look like you're aged around 12. Kind of stacks up really.

Especially from some website run by a self-ordained minister sitting in Bath.

:D

So, by the same token you refuse to believe anything printed in the Daily Mail, Telegraph, Daily Record, as well as Better Together, No Borders any Spanish politician with one eye on Catalonia, etc, etc, aye?

Archived