Are those voting No happy in the knowledge...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Empty threat; you'd be as well dancing in your bedroom.

This is quite correct if it was a home game, my boycott continues. However....an away match would be fun. I'll need to keep my socks on though.

I'll explain it. He's a troll.

I wonder if it IS Supras. Definitely has the traits.

Looks like he posts at 6 in the morning from where I am.

Would a bit pointless, disregarding the fact his views totally contract my own.

How did you end re-registering as the even more mundane NewDomDom anyway?

Actually, scratch that, I really don't care.

You were the one that said you didn't understand it. It's not a case of justifying anything it's a case of you being able to understand one simple line of text. Keep up.

Explain it....... or maybe ye can't? And feel foolish putting it on?

Explain it....... or maybe ye can't? And feel foolish putting it on?

I find it incredulous that you need such a basic premise explained to you. I wonder if you need to stop walking in order to chew gum.

But, just for you. You support the Union, yes? The Orange Order support the Union, yes? Therefore you support the Orange Order in their support of the Union.

I find it incredulous that you need such a basic premise explained to you. I wonder if you need to stop walking in order to chew gum.But, just for you. You support the Union, yes? The Orange Order support the Union, yes? Therefore you support the Orange Order in their support of the Union.

Thats laughable........... almost child like.

So using your logic, If I support a united Ireland, the IRA support a united Ireland......... I support the IRA?

That doesn't come into it.........

So the analogy that you used to dismiss the logic "doesn't come into it"?

Seems like you are tying yourself up in knots here. No wonder you had difficulty in understanding it in the first place.

Although, it's sweet you care so much about it that you signed up to the forum, in order to put your concerns into your signature. I should be touched really.

So the analogy that you used to dismiss the logic "doesn't come into it"?Seems like you are tying yourself up in knots here. No wonder you had difficulty in understanding it in the first place.Although, it's sweet you care so much about it that you signed up to the forum, in order to put your concerns into your signature. I should be touched really.

I know if I answer your question now, you will use it to go of on another direction........ just trying to keep it simple.

Have you now realised how foolish you sound in relation to your signature? Avoid and deflect tactics in full swing? :D

I know if I answer your question now, you will use it to go of on another direction.

Why won't you answer? You seem happy to discuss Scotland being part of the Union, and you were equally happy to bring up the subject of a united Ireland. Is there something you are hiding?

...just trying to keep it simple.

I think that's for the best, certainly going by your current record. Maybe you are just off to a bad start. Stick with it though, it'll pick up I'm sure.

Why won't you answer? You seem happy to discuss Scotland being part of the Union, and you were equally happy to bring up the subject of a united Ireland. Is there something you are hiding?

I think that's for the best, certainly going by your current record. Maybe you are just off to a bad start. Stick with it though, it'll pick up I'm sure.

deflect and avoid.......

you seem happy to ask me a question, without answering mine?

deflect and avoid....... you seem happy to ask me a question, without answering mine?

If this was a topic about a united Ireland I am sure that it would be entirely relevant.

However, on topic, are you saying you don't support the Orange Order in their support for the Union?

I'll dance in the buff at an Ayr United match if a NO vote gets us away from the EU.

^^^ A man who previously claimed to be a No voter due to the uncertainty regarding international trade.

^^^ A man who previously claimed to be a No voter due to the uncertainty regarding international trade.

He obviously doesn't realise that the establishment will be even more biased and underhand in that referendum.

If this was a topic about a united Ireland I am sure that it would be entirely relevant.

However, on topic, are you saying you don't support the Orange Order in their support for the Union?

I Dont support the Orange Order, but would like to see the UK remain as it is........ provided the majority in Scotland are happy with that.

I dont see the conflict of interests in that?

I Dont support the Orange Order, but would like to see the UK remain as it is........ provided the majority in Scotland are happy with that. I dont see the conflict of interests in that?

Give it a rest mate. You're no even a Jambo. You just spray your pish.

Archived