Are those voting No happy in the knowledge...

Er awkward...

The President of the EU issued a clarification last night saying that Scotland was a totally separate issue - and that he was talking about non-EU members not getting membership in the next 5 years.

Which boils down to .... Of course I didn't mean Scotland. They'll get in in no time at all.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idea that your average No voter has any positive inclination regarding Europe is amazing. There are two types of Nos: thickos whose opinions are spoon-fed to them by Richard Littlejohn, and "got mine" Tories that would be livid if their live-in maids were actually entitled to citizenship.

The idea that your average No voter has any positive inclination regarding Europe is amazing. There are two types of Nos: thickos whose opinions are spoon-fed to them by Richard Littlejohn, and "got mine" Tories that would be livid if their live-in maids were actually entitled to citizenship.

Oh dear.

That's funny, cause there are only two types of yes voter: rabid anti-English racists; and thick people.

That's funny, cause there are only two types of yes voter: rabid anti-English racists; and thick people.

Quite.

I'm a yes voter, but I see what yer getting at, and what you said is no less ridiculous than Thumper's idiocy.

Your signature? Care to explain it?

Are you not suitably equipped with enough intellectual nous to decipher one line of text?

Still planning to deport all "No" voters chum?

Now, now, don't go putting words into my mouth. Deportation was never mentioned.

They certainly should leave though, considering their treachery. Anybody will any integrity would see that. Of course "integrity" is not a thing long in supply with the No camp.

Are you not suitably equipped with enough intellectual nous to decipher one line of text?

Now, now, don't go putting words into my mouth. Deportation was never mentioned.

They certainly should leave though, considering their treachery. Anybody will any integrity would see that. Of course "integrity" is not a thing long in supply with the No camp.

And, given that most of the yes boys on here have publicly condemned you, I'm sure you'll rubbish the "integrity" of yes voters as well? Will ye aye? Will ye big man?

Yeah, my decipherer tells me it makes no sense, so I ask again.......

Explain the thought process behind it CB? Or is it a crude, ill thought out attempt at demonising the 'No Vote'?

Its almost schoolboy material

That's the thing, you assume everything about the No vote and who we are, but actually know nothing.

I'll vote No in September, but if and when we are offered a vote on the EU, I will vote for the UK to remain within.

This has to be the single most stupid post I have read on any referendum forum yet. It's blinkered idiots like you that are stiffling any prospect of a decent debate. There are literally hundreds of reasons why people on both sides of the debate will be voting Yes or No. It's half-wits like yourself that will keep those on the outside looking in believing that we are incapable of an informed, reasoned debate. If you cant make a constructive point either way then just keep your narrow minded, petty, ill informed rubbish to yourself.

This has to be the single most stupid post I have read on any referendum forum yet. It's blinkered idiots like you that are stiffling any prospect of a decent debate. There are literally hundreds of reasons why people on both sides of the debate will be voting Yes or No. It's half-wits like yourself that will keep those on the outside looking in believing that we are incapable of an informed, reasoned debate. If you cant make a constructive point either way then just keep your narrow minded, petty, ill informed rubbish to yourself.

Don't you think he/she was just responding 'in kind' to what was posted above about those voting No?? :unsure:

You're point would be equally well made in that case?

Aw man, BillyJean is not my lover. :-(

And, given that most of the yes boys on here have publicly condemned you, I'm sure you'll rubbish the "integrity" of yes voters as well? Will ye aye? Will ye big man?

I am guessing you don't understand what the word integrity actually means.

Yeah, my decipherer tells me it makes no sense, so I ask again.......

If it makes no sense to you, then what is the point in explaining it to you? It's a fairly straight forward concept.

I am guessing you don't understand what the word integrity actually means.

If it makes no sense to you, then what is the point in explaining it to you? It's a fairly straight forward concept.

Poor form, poor answer.......

You can't even try to justify it :D

Don't you think he/she was just responding 'in kind' to what was posted above about those voting No?? :unsure:

You're point would be equally well made in that case?

Yes the previous post was just as bad. For any side to claim there are only 2 reasons to vote the way they will is idiotic narrow minded crap. Why can't people accept the fact that there will be millions voting both ways. It's not a right or wrong debate. There will be the well informed and the zoomers voting both ways pretty much in equal numbers.

Agreed. Most are a fine mixture of both.

Has any senior figures in the European Parliament came out and unequivocally stated that Scotland will automatically be allowed in the EU in the (thankfully) ludicrously unlikely event of a yes vote?

Agreed. Most are a fine mixture of both.

Has any senior figures in the European Parliament came out and unequivocally stated that Scotland will automatically be allowed in the EU in the (thankfully) ludicrously unlikely event of a yes vote?

Can you explain that in betting terms?

...that their vote will, in some small way, go to the removal of the UK (and by implication Scotland) from the EU?

I'll dance in the buff at an Ayr United match if a NO vote gets us away from the EU.

Archived