Are those voting No happy in the knowledge...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it incredulous that you need such a basic premise explained to you. I wonder if you need to stop walking in order to chew gum.

But, just for you. You support the Union, yes? The Orange Order support the Union, yes? Therefore you support the Orange Order in their support of the Union.

and you called me simple ffs :huh:

That wasn't the question I asked. Read it again.

Again..... thats like saying...... do you not support the IRA in their support of a United Ireland...... the two dont go hand in hand.

you just dont seem to get to grips with that.

Again..... thats like saying...... do you not support the IRA in their support of a United Ireland...... the two dont go hand in hand. you just dont seem to get to grips with that.

Do you support the IRA in their support of a United Ireland? I don't. I also don't support the Orange Order in their support for the Union. You do.

If you support the Union, you are in agreement with loathsome hate merchants like the Orange Order, Loyalist Terrorists, and fearmongering xenophobes like the BNP, EDL and UKIP.

"Qui cum canibus concumbunt cum pulicibus surgent", as Seneca would say.

Do you support the IRA in their support of a United Ireland? I don't. I also don't support the Orange Order in their support for the Union. You do.

If you support the Union, you are in agreement with loathsome hate merchants like the Orange Order, Loyalist Terrorists, and fearmongering xenophobes like the BNP, EDL and UKIP.

I would say that view is bigoted....... even sectarian.

Get the blinkers off mate, do you realise how that sounds? It just isn't rational

I don't like the Orange Lodge marches but banning them would erode our human rights.

Aren't the numbers of people participating in them going down anyway? I always remember them being really big affairs.

I would say that view is bigoted....... even sectarian.

That is because you don't understand the meaning of either words. However if you wish to defend those organisations then there isn't much more to say.

Get the blinkers off mate, do you realise how that sounds? It just isn't rational

Again someone else who lacks a grasp of the English language. Rational come from the Latin meaning to think, although used in the context of logic.

You support the Union, other hateful organisations support the Union, thus you all support the Union and therefore you are in agreement.

I don't like the Orange Lodge marches but banning them would erode our human rights.

I think there is a fine line. I don't think I would stop them from marching, although that said you could equally say that rapists and murders should be allowed to march. Just because they hook their raison d'etre to religion doesn't give them any more credence.

That is because you don't understand the meaning of either words. However if you wish to defend those organisations then there isn't much more to say.

Again someone else who lacks a grasp of the English language. Rational come from the Latin meaning to think, although used in the context of logic.

You support the Union, other hateful organisations support the Union, thus you all support the Union and therefore you are in agreement.

You use sweeping generalisations to put people in boxes....... thats how bigotry thrives

Shame on you,

You bring nothing but blatant sectarianism to the table.

You use sweeping generalisations to put people in boxes....... thats how bigotry thrives Shame on you, You bring nothing but blatant sectarianism to the table.

Just throwing around words as if you know what they mean won't make it look as if you know what they mean.

Casual Bystander my arse, you're smack in the middle of it mate, the hate and bile screams out of everything you post, the worst of what Scotland has to offer, either as an independent nation or as part of the Union!

HID ON HERE, if you support the Union it doesn't mean you support the OO CB! Jeeeeeezis.

Read the thread, you are as guilty as these other two of not getting the point being made.

..the hate and bile screams out of everything you post..

There is no hate or bile. You are, like typical OF supporters, claiming to be the arbiters of what is offensive. Simply pointing out that those who do preach hate and bile support the Union and that you also support the Union is nothing more than simple fact.

As the Latin quote seems to have been overlooked, I'll loosely translate it, "Lie with dogs and you will wake up with fleas".

Are you trying to look stupid on every thread you post on?

I'm guessing the barely concealed anger from your other post is still coursing through your veins; fingers trembling, brow dampened and eyes narrowing.

I hope you don't have a dog or cat as I feel they will be getting kicked in an attempt to vent some of this pent up aggression.

Source.

Er awkward...

The President of the EU issued a clarification last night saying that Scotland was a totally separate issue - and that he was talking about non-EU members not getting membership in the next 5 years.

There is only one response that is suitable to that myopic and frankly erroneous summary.

"Rubbish".

From the Scottish parliment website.

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/S4_EuropeanandExternalRelationsCommittee/Inquiries

/Letter_from_Viviane_Reding_Vice_President_of_the_European_Commission_dated_20_March_2014__pdf.pdf

This seems to be abundantly clear, if any of you yessers are having difficulty understanding it I'm sure one of your care givers will be only to happy to put the gist of it into simple words you can understand, just before your next dose of Thorazine.

From the Scottish parliment website.

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/S4_EuropeanandExternalRelationsCommittee/Inquiries

/Letter_from_Viviane_Reding_Vice_President_of_the_European_Commission_dated_20_March_2014__pdf.pdf

This seems to be abundantly clear, if any of you yessers are having difficulty understanding it I'm sure one of your care givers will be only to happy to put the gist of it into simple words you can understand, just before your next dose of Thorazine.

Hang on, friends, she'll disappear for a couple of weeks again shortly.

Source.

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/S4_EuropeanandExternalRelationsCommittee/Inquiries/Letter_from_Viviane_Reding_Vice_President_of_the_European_Commission_dated_20_March_2014__pdf.pdf

Er awkward...

The President of the EU issued a clarification last night saying that Scotland was a totally separate issue - and that he was talking about non-EU members not getting membership in the next 5 years.

And again

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/S4_EuropeanandExternalRelationsCommittee/Inquiries/Letter_from_Viviane_Reding_Vice_President_of_the_European_Commission_dated_20_March_2014__pdf.pdf

There is only one response that is suitable to that myopic and frankly erroneous summary.

"Rubbish".

Which basiclly sums up every argument I've heard from a yesser, read the letter in the links posted above, (if some of the words are too long for you, I'm sure one of your carers will be happy to explain when they come round with your next dose of thorazine), and tell me how we'll still be in the EU in the event of a yes vote.

And again

Which basiclly sums up every argument I've heard from a yesser, read the letter in the links posted above, (if some of the words are too long for you, I'm sure one of your carers will be happy to explain when they come round with your next dose of thorazine), and tell me how we'll still be in the EU in the event of a yes vote.

You my friend..... Are a moron :)

Archived