Prediction

loyal-blue

Correct. I'm not a big drinker but I will be fucking trousered on the 19th when a Yes vote is confirmed.

Looking forward to it!!

I actually believe you really believe that. Oh, Confi :(

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually believe you really believe that. Oh, Confi :(

Good. I do believe it so believe me when I tell you I believe it.

I'm confident 2 months is enough to pull enough heads out the sand.

Touched that you care though x

Correct. I'm not a big drinker but I will be fucking trousered on the 19th when a Yes vote is confirmed.

Looking forward to it!!

I'll be there as well, Prestwick Main St or Ayr High St will do me fine.

Looking forward to it!!

I promise you, I'll come and meet you and buy you a pint if its a Yes, will you do the same likewise if its a No?

I promise you, I'll come and meet you and buy you a pint if its a Yes, will you do the same likewise if its a No?

Bookmarked.

And why the f**k would he want to share a pint with you, I'd rather cut ma baws off with safety scissors.

I'll be there as well, Prestwick Main St or Ayr High St will do me fine.

Prestwick Main Street for me....

Confi has gone from "I don't drink" to "I'm getting trousered" in about three days man he is such a fucking lad

Yeah, except the "I don't drink" statement was quantified about 20 seconds later. You probably missed it as you were yelling "Lemme at him, lemme at him" at someone. I fully expect an "eh?" from you in reply to this.

Only if it's a pint of absinthe.

Yeah, except the "I don't drink" statement was quantified about 20 seconds later. You probably missed it as you were yelling "Lemme at him, lemme at him" at someone. I fully expect an "eh?" from you in reply to this.

You're on! Lichtie you're more than welcome too even without your baws ;) !!

And you can have a pint of strychnine.

;)

Or those with flag poles in their gardens - and I don't care what flag they put up - I wouldn't want them next to me.

Don't move to Belfast then.

Can't ever recall seeing a Belfast garden with a flag pole in it (not saying there aren't any) - it's more a rural thing (although not common). HTH

On Topiic - my wild guess (from outside the loop) 52% No to 48% Yes

No 62% Yes 38% & SNP lose narrowly to Labour in 2016, because they don't get tactical voting support from pro-Union voters to anything like the extent they got it in 2011.

^^^ clueless

Anyone who puts a sticker on their car or house for a political party or Yes/BT is unquestionably a moron.

It's probably side by side with the goddist fish symbol and "Baby on Board".

I was under the impression folk put those "Baby on Board" signs up, because it helped emergency services establish that there might be an unseen wean in the wreckage of a car, and then try and rescue it.

If that is indeed the case, it seems a sensible procedure.

Not according to the opinion polls:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Scottish_independence_referendum,_2014

which consistently show a moderate to large lead for the No side and it's important to bear in mind that the undecideds are usually more likely to stick to what they know when the crunch comes in referenda rather than soing something radical, so 40% would be a very good result for the Yes camp at this point barring some unexpected game changer. 40% and above and the issue remains alive, 35% and below and it's dead for a generation. Right now it could go either way on that with somewhere in between looking most likely.

Archived