The East Fife Administration Thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And after Sept 18th Borwick Zombies will be in breach of FIFA regs stating that clubs cannot play in a foreign country

Point 1, it's not happening. Point 2, they already consider us as separate countries you stupid c**t.

If you walk into a shop with £10 in your pocket and the trainers you want are £30............................................

Depends, if it was Kirkcaldy they would just pinch them!!!

I'd love to see these £10 trainers of yours btw!!!

Top flight football???!!! Aaahaha. No wonder they didn't share his 'vision'! What a fantasist.

Shouldn't that be every clubs aim? That's the difference between ourselves and Berwick who are quite happy to rot in the bottom league forever.

No. It's ridiculous to expect a club from Methil to play in the Premier League. It's a totally unrealistic expectation. To do that you will be spending WAY beyond your means unless you quadruple your fan base or something.

No. It's ridiculous to expect a club from Methil to play in the Premier League. It's a totally unrealistic expectation. To do that you will be spending WAY beyond your means unless you quadruple your fan base or something.

Hamilton have managed it with a pretty small fan base. We should be looking to emulate the likes of Dumbarton, Alloa and even Cowdenbeath, who have lived way beyond their means for a number of years. Every club needs ambition, or there is no point in playing football really. Who knows what is going to happen over the coming weeks.

Aye Alloa and Cowden especially is what I would expect us to be looking to emulate however I don't know enough about their finance to say if they live beyond their means. The Premier League is another level to that.

I'd rather see us grow gradually and within our means than throw money we haven't got at it or get someone to bankroll us and watch things go tits up when they leave. With our resources we should be expecting to fight for the title in this league anyway, not settle in the division.

Don't worry about issuing me an apology my good Fife mutant friends, although I'm sure you'll understand when I don't contribute to the donation buckets on Saturday.

I want to suck the boardroom Shufflers fat one.

Don't worry about issuing me an apology my good Fife mutant friends, although I'm sure you'll understand when I don't contribute to the donation buckets on Saturday.

Boardroom Shuffler strikes again.

It's ok your £20 entry fee will suffice.

Archived