The East Fife Administration Thread

Feck me ecto . !!!!!!! we might need to recall our reserve team back from Arbroath . :lol: surely not ? :P

think your reserves, might just be better than what you have been left with 8)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think your reserves, might just be better than what you have been left with 8)

LOL , I just can't wait till the new season begins . We REALLY are gonna show you fish smoking cants how to play football . Bring it on :P .

LOL , I just can't wait till the new season begins . We REALLY are gonna show you fish smoking cants how to play football . Bring it on :P .

just to let you know, I have cleared the mantelpiece, that's where the "fife" will be, am afraid

• 3 weeks later...

All will be revealed in the very near future, in the meantime get the buckets out and get collecting.

Oh no!! Like I said before, your patter was shite a few years ago, and just because a big fish is in this diddy pond you get all excited. Maybe one day Berwick might get to play at a higher level.

Are you talking about this???

Notice of Complaint - Livingston FC Friday, 08 August 2014

The Compliance Officer has issued the following Notice of Complaint:

Alleged Party in Breach: Livingston Football Club

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

Rule 1 – By failing to act towards the Scottish FA with the utmost good faith by not disclosing to the Scottish FA that Neil Rankine, shareholder of Livingston 5 Ltd, the parent company of Livingston FC, also holds interests in East Fife FC and Dumbarton FC;

Rule 7 – By providing false, misleading and/or inaccurate information in respect of Neil Rankine’s eligibility as a fit and proper person by declaring in an Amendment to Official Return form, dated 11th November 2013, that there were no matters to be brought to the attention of the Scottish FA in terms of Article 10, nor any interest in any other club in membership of the Scottish FA in terms of Article 13, the truth being that Neil Rankine then held and continues to hold interests in East Fife FC and Dumbarton FC in addition to his shareholding in Livingston FC through Livingston 5 Ltd;

Rule 11 – By failing to specify Neil Rankine, shareholder of Livingston 5 Ltd, on Livingston FC’s Official Return;

Rule 21 - By holding interests in East Fife FC and Dumbarton FC, through Neil Rankine, shareholder of Livingston 5 Ltd, whereby Livingston FC holds power to influence the management or administration of those two aforementioned other clubs;

Rule 86 – Not acting in the best interests of Association Football by not disclosing to the Scottish FA that Neil Rankine, shareholder of Livingston 5 Ltd, also holds interests in East Fife FC and Dumbarton FC.

Principle hearing date: Wednesday, 10th September 2014

We've been talking about this for years, get over yourself!!!

Forgot to add this bit...

NB. Please note that neither East Fife nor Dumbarton FC are under investigation and there is no suggestion of improper conduct on their part at this stage.

In other news, upright walking apes have just been spotted in Northern Africa.

Reported for racism!!!

Why now? Is it the new regime? The SFL looked the other way for years.

It probably is, the new regime has been fairly vocal about the fact that they are trying to buy his "Interest" of of him, but he has been stonewalling and fobbing them off for over a year now, the very fact that they are publicly stating they are after Rankine has obviously forced the SFL's hand!!!

It probably is, the new regime has been fairly vocal about the fact that they are trying to buy his "Interest" of of him, but he has been stonewalling and fobbing them off for over a year now, the very fact that they are publicly stating they are after Rankine has obviously forced the SFL's hand!!!

l understand that, but I was thinking the SPFL taking a dim view when the SFL shat it for years. I've known he was at it for 12. They had a wee cartel going. Barr was the gang leader and had allies placed all over Scotland ie Rankine, Hunter, Stevenson, Gemmell, Innes amongamong others.

Archived