The East Fife Administration Thread

Seems pretty well publicised now that East Fife are running into heavy financial troubles. Seems barring a couple of huge cup draws, they could be out of business by 2015.

I can't say it surprises me much. It'd be nice to see East Fife fans take some responsibility though. They should never have allowed their club to throw money away at horrifically past-it players, even more so when they refused to pay for the basics - no club at this level should force players to bring their own water and wash their own kit.

I hope East Fife can learn from their lessons but if they don't make it out of admin which is an entirely realistic possibility, as shown by Rangers, this time round I can't see them being allowed to return. I imagine it'd come open to application and they'd be punted.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems pretty well publicised now that East Fife are running into heavy financial troubles. Seems barring a couple of huge cup draws, they could be out of business by 2015.

I can't say it surprises me much. It'd be nice to see East Fife fans take some responsibility though. They should never have allowed their club to throw money away at horrifically past-it players, even more so when they refused to pay for the basics - no club at this level should force players to bring their own water and wash their own kit.

I hope East Fife can learn from their lessons but if they don't make it out of admin which is an entirely realistic possibility, as shown by Rangers, this time round I can't see them being allowed to return. I imagine it'd come open to application and they'd be punted.

Lol!

At least you're giving Rovers and Annan a break.

Where have you heard this from ? :o

surely not true, this must be a made up story, if not looks like you will need to get your hand in your pocket, tazz old boy :)

surely not true, this must be a made up story, if not looks like you will need to get your hand in your pocket, tazz old boy :)

Feck me ecto . !!!!!!! we might need to recall our reserve team back from Arbroath . :lol: surely not ? :P

Seems pretty well publicised now that East Fife are running into heavy financial troubles.

Sorry Champ must have missed that, amazingly enough considering its been so well publicised!!!

If you care to point me in the direction of this publicity, I would love to read up on it, otherwise GTFO!!!

Archived