Motherwell FC 2014/15 season

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back page of the sun today linking Celtic with the 'big lanky donkey' who's just a 'blonde Josh Magennis'.

Not that it's necessarily true right enough but I do believe the vultures are circling, could certainly see us losing him this summer especially if we go down.

read an article in the Sun (i know but it had quotes) the Les says even if we are relegated it won't have an effect on our budget next season.

any idea how we are going to pay him back if he keeps giving us money??? i appreciate he says the parachute payments will help a bit but what happened to cutting our cloth?

Back page of the sun today linking Celtic with the 'big lanky donkey' who's just a 'blonde Josh Magennis'.

How's Paul Slane getting on these days?

Not that it's necessarily true right enough but I do believe the vultures are circling, could certainly see us losing him this summer especially if we go down.

I love these stories that are the direct result of the hack in question trawling the club message boards :)

Even if you suspend your disbelief and buy into this - there is zero prospect of him getting much game time at Celtic, which at his age (ie - over 20) would be an utter disaster for his long term development. I'm a big fan of his and have been bemused by some of the criticism he gets but he is not at the stage where he is developed enough to make a move from a position of strength and being able to be in the first team of a much bigger club and command a much bigger wage.

I am off to watch the free scoring Motherwell Ladies F.C. tonight at Fir Park. In their last game they won 22 (twenty two) - 0 (nil), oh how our goal difference could do with that kind of boost. :lol:

2u61wev.jpg

Rather than John Sutton perhaps premiership clubs should be looking at Pamela liddel - #goals

Anyone heard anything about our new strips for next season? Everyone else seems to have released theres except us...

They are waiting to see what sleeve patch is needed :)

:)

I know it's just a rumour but I don't think it would be a good move for him at this time either, although stokes is a bit of a busted flush, Guidetti will be away, Scepovic is shite, he could be back up to Griffiths... Also not bad on the flanks.

I've watched many players come on loan to us, including some crackers like Craig Forsyth and Kenny MacLean and IMHO Erwins been the best of the lot. I just wish he had never got injured when he went back to you in the 1st place. He has so much potential I think.

Happy he's broke through now though, POTY too I'm sure I saw?

Amusing reading some of the criticism of him from Motherwell fans on here. He must be doing something right.

Hope you lads stay up, well fans are top notch and club would be a miss to the prem

Not a huge surprise IMO as Carswell has been out of plans (and his red card at Firhill wouldn't have done any favours if the decision was in the balance), Vigurs is probably on a decent wage and hasn't delivered enough over the 2 years, injuries aside. Ramsden has been decent in spells and is reasonably versatile - but his injury record, his moments of madness and his age will count against him.

Always sad to see guys leave but it's the right thing to do - only question is if it's right before the crunch games to come...

I see Paul Lawson is on that list too? Actually, is he still at Motherwell? I've not seen him mentioned in ages.

Wouldn't mind a look at Vigurs - he was excellent for County and we were apparently in for him when you guys signed him.

I see Paul Lawson is on that list too? Actually, is he still at Motherwell? I've not seen him mentioned in ages.

Wouldn't mind a look at Vigurs - he was excellent for County and we were apparently in for him when you guys signed him.

Since Lawson has been with us, his legs appear to be made from spiders webs and candyfloss - he's been injured for the best part of 2 years. Shame - as he looked a player on the few occasions that he did feature but we'll never know now...

Since Lawson has been with us, his legs appear to be made from spiders webs and candyfloss - he's been injured for the best part of 2 years. Shame - as he looked a player on the few occasions that he did feature but we'll never know now...

He lasted 30 minutes in the development league against us last week.

Archived