Motherwell FC 2014/15 season

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has McFadden still got it?

I said this on the transfer thread but I'll just copy and paste it over.

I think he'd be a decent signing for most SPFL sides. He only really got one extended run without injuries but he dragged us through lots of games from Christmas to around April when he got injured again. As long as he doesn't break a wage structure then he's more than capable at this level.

Erh no it doesn't mate, this was first time we were beaten by a team seeded lower than us, all other times the teams that knocked us out were seeded higher, much higher in some cases, prior to sevco self destruction we managed to get through a couple of rounds on a couple of occasions. If anything the ugly sisters losing to teams seeded or ranked lower than them has done more damage, not excusing the Iceland debacle, just giving you facts

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pretty much, aye. He's been probably our brightest player this season, but has shown himself to be a wee bit petulant when not played up front. Probably compounded by the fact that he's been surrounded by utter haddies so far this year.

Top player and a really nice guy to boot, he goes with my best wishes. This new guy Straker that we've signed today would seem to be a ready made replacement for him.

Morgyn Neil? talk tae me

tell me he is better than the boy Cummins please

That wouldn't be hard. Cummins struggles to stay goalside on a striker running at him. I don't know why but his twitter pisses me off as well with this 'us' chat about Liverpool.

Archived