Motherwell FC 2014/15 season

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell GM Alan Burrows guests in our latest podcast - live now on SoundCloud - https://t.co/PmqLcMPUP7

It's a long yin...

Enjoyed listening to that and its good to hear communication to the support from a key member of the club like that. Whatever anyone thinks of the guy and the role he does, no one can doubt Alan Burrows' love for the club as he's obviously a Motherwell FC diehard who fully appreciates being involved in the running of the club.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately...

BARACLOUGH MUST GO!

No unfortunately about it. The guy is so far out of his depth it's unreal.

The standard of managers coming from the Irish league continues.

It's as if the fans/boo boys have given up as well

The boo boys are resting their voices for the championship as even they have accepted that we are going to be relegated. Due to work commitments yesterday may well be my last game of the season (aren't I the lucky one), see you all in the championship. Altogether now… :whistle

Well’s going down, I’m yelling timber

No need to move, we have no chance

We have no fight and come september

It’ll be the one we won’t forget

and repeat...

Well’s going down, I’m yelling timber

No need to move, we have no chance

We have no fight and come september

It’ll be the one we won’t forget :whistle

To be fair to those in charge, we are certainly throwing the cash out there (and the kitchen bloody sink!) to ensure we stay in this division.

Even if he was only half of the player he was when he left Motherwell, he'll be a vast improvement on those already there.

Ironic really, the last we time our manager was a complete liability, Scott McDonald pretty much single handedly kept us up. I'll take the same again please.

Archived