People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

5 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Sabrina Carpenter, your song is shite, the lyrics make no sense “that’s that me espresso” and you’re not even 5 feet tall. 

I've never heard of her and for auld gits like me there's only one Sabrina.. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

p***k

IMG_9320.webp

So you essentially hate everyguy that walks around today?

Same hair, beard, overdose on the aftershave.

8 hours ago, Venti said:

So you essentially hate everyguy that walks around today?

Same hair, beard, overdose on the aftershave.

In a nutshell, yes.

(see my comments re the cheeky restaurant elsewhere on here. I would imagine Dobrowski chews with his mouth wide open)

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

In a nutshell, yes.

(see my comments re the cheeky restaurant elsewhere on here. I would imagine Dobrowski chews with his mouth wide open)

Agree with you about people who chew their food with their mouth open. (Or noisy eaters in general)

Fucking minging.

12 minutes ago, Venti said:

Agree with you about people who chew their food with their mouth open. (Or noisy eaters in general)

Fucking minging.

I was in Hong Kong for a good few years and they pretty much all eat with their mouth open and noisily  - the food and spit go everywhere.  They even sell coffee/tea mugs with a little cover to keep the spit etc out. 

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

I was in Hong Kong for a good few years and they pretty much all eat with their mouth open and noisily  - the food and spit go everywhere.  They even sell coffee/tea mugs with a little cover to keep the spit etc out. 

Went to HK years ago so I know what you mean.

Dim sum places were the least likely to encounter such behaviour.

1 minute ago, Venti said:

Went to HK years ago so I know what you mean.

Dim sum places were the least likely to encounter such behaviour.

I was teaching there and taught at night so many students would bring their dinner into class and eat whilst they studied.  Was worse if it was a group class! They also had terrible teeth in general.  

21 minutes ago, Venti said:

Fucking minging.

I worked with a guy offshore that was like that. It was horrible sitting opposite him. I ended up having to eat at a different time.

Don't see anything wrong with it personally. I see myself as an open mouthed chewer. I like it, I love to really get stuck into eating my food, making a real mess with it and cause a minor scene. I like people in my proximity to know and feel that I'm eating and enjoying it. 

I see closed mouth chewers as quite fussy people who are probably passive aggressive and overly mannerly. If you're looking for a generalisation I'd say the kind of people that would hang around Gourock rather than Greenock would be one that fits the bill.

1 minute ago, 2426255 said:

Who's that?

No idea. But every time I scroll down the main P&B page this bald beardie wearing a Scotland top whilst at a laptop bobs up, like a decomposing body surfacing in a lake.