P&B's Top 30 Hip Hop Albums Of All Time

Colin M

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wbWPyhW7fE

Love how the beat was made by accident. Daddy O was sampling Impeach the President and hit the wrong buttons by accident, when he listened back to his mistake he loved it and the rest is history.

Nizzy did you say you listen to funk and disco as well? Always play a lot of that along with soul, jazz (late 60s/70s fusion stuff) and rare groove.

Nizzy did you say you listen to funk and disco as well? Always play a lot of that along with soul, jazz (late 60s/70s fusion stuff) and rare groove.

I do, yeah. I like most forms of black music, although I can't claim to be a big jazz man.

I do, yeah. I like most forms of black music, although I can't claim to be a big jazz man.

Can honestly say 99% of what i listen is made by people with brown skin. Never been that big on jazz myself historically but the 70s soul-jazz, jazz-funk, rare groove is nice.

Havent heard that one. 10% Diss sampled Top Billin and Impeach, maybe thats the connection?

Think it was the other way around, actually - there was a suggestion that Lyte was Milk D.

Archived