People you like for no apparent reason

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For reasons of balance, I'll start with

Colin Montgomerie

Jeremy Paxman

James Blunt

James Blunt is an excellent shout. He's someone that you would think would come across as a bit of a twat. Any time I've seen him interviewed he's always been funny and self depreciating

James Blunt is an excellent shout. He's someone that you would think would come across as a bit of a twat. Any time I've seen him interviewed he's always been funny and self depreciating

plus no matter what you think he has released some decent tunes

He went through a period of ripping people back on twitter when they'd slag him off! Seem like a funny guy though.

Despite not being a Falkirk fan when he was with them, Farid El-Alagui seemed a class act. I reserve my right to change that opinion if he scores next season.

Forever_Blue who just posted is another one for this catagory. Especially with his avatar and seems to know his food conidement etiquette in the Hearts thread.

plus no matter what you think he has released some decent tunes

Too far.

He does seem like a decent enough bloke, however.

I like the guy who presents Spring Watch (not Bill Oddie, the younger one). Chris Packham (sp)? No real idea why.

He went through a period of ripping people back on twitter when they'd slag him off! Seem like a funny guy though.

Despite not being a Falkirk fan when he was with them, Farid El-Alagui seemed a class act. I reserve my right to change that opinion if he scores next season.

Forever_Blue who just posted is another one for this catagory. Especially with his avatar and seems to know his food conidement etiquette in the Hearts thread.

:wub:

Archived