People you like for no apparent reason

I wouldn't say everyone else hates him but not many people rate Mark Wahlberg as an actor.

I enjoy his movies and look forward to the next one. Shooter was a great action film despite some ropey bits from Wahlberg but im a big fan. I prefer him to Cruise, Cage and the like.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to think the same but remember seeing a programme about the two of them a few years back and she came across quite well was nothing like she is made out to be in the media.

Think they have just built up her up to be a stuck up miserable cow which didn't come across at all in that programme.

I saw that as well and she came across as down to earth and quite funny. She also revealed that the reason she always looks like a moody cow in pics is because she's so self conscious of her stupid smile.

I wouldn't say everyone else hates him but not many people rate Mark Wahlberg as an actor.

I enjoy his movies and look forward to the next one. Shooter was a great action film despite some ropey bits from Wahlberg but im a big fan. I prefer him to Cruise, Cage and the like.

I think Wahlberg has done some good stuff, and while Shooter is like a comic almost, I enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure Marky Mark has been had up for being a racist when he was a lad, that doesn't mean he is now of course, he might have grown up but I'm not sure if he'd be on my Christmas card list.

1. Tommy Wiseau

2. Danny Dyer

3. Alex Jones (American yin)

4. Ryan Gosling

5. The Franco brothers.

Edit: I like the other Alex Jones too but there are apparent reasons for that, namely her tremendous norks.

Tbf, Dave Franco, Beckham and Ryan Gosling are all top biys.

Prince Philip - considering the rules he is supposed to conform to he's managed to have his wee moments.

James Martin off Saturday Kitchen - always seems like a sound c**t.

Neil Lennon - total arsehole on a touchline but I think I just think he's probably a really sound fella.

Victoria Beckham. By rights I should hate her and she looks like I should, with her shite wee fake tits and celebrity and so forth but I kinda like her for some reason.

I'll go with Neil Lennon as well. He seems to generate lots of antagonism but, to me, he's just a genuine guy who speaks his mind at times and although I often don't agree with him that's fine by me. I have friends like that. He impressed me as a pundit recently.

Victoria Beckham seemed really affable and quite funny when they did that Ali G interview for Comic Relief. Her husband seemed as dull as dishwater in a ditch though.

She seems quite switched on, always thought she was the brains behind the operation, aye, David's probably a nice guy but seems a bit boring. You could probably have a good laugh with Victoria, just don't take her to the karaoke.

I could happily kick Adrian Chiles in the head, until my foot fell off.

Explain this.

I literally cannot comprehend the anger he brings out in people, he's completely inoffensive.

Archived