The Dundee Bus Crawl Pt II - Sans Bus

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Righty, reading through the thread from the last list I made, I reckon these are the definites with maybe a few more coming along:

Chomp my Root

Dee Dee

Tryfield

Deestruction

Booj

Twinkle

Donnie Darko

and my good self.

RawB93 will be there except he'll be sat in the corner viewing proceedings from behind a newspaper.

Anyone else I've missed out from the original list still coming? Dark Blue? dd23? harry94? Big Gus? Banana? jamamafegan?

I know a few from here due to the P&B 5s team so i will be fine! Looking forward to the nervous glances when the pub doors continually open :lol:

I had a wingman as well to soften the awkwardness - Deejango - but the c**t has let me down so I'll be on my jack like a right lemon.

I'm just putting this out there in advance. I suffer from alcohol induced Tourette's, usually kicks in after 6 pints if I have a hefty plate o Jon bons in advance.

So I'm promising nothing Donnie ;)

Righty, reading through the thread from the last list I made, I reckon these are the definites with maybe a few more coming along:

Chomp my Root

Dee Dee

Tryfield

Deestruction

Booj

Twinkle

Donnie Darko

and my good self.

RawB93 will be there except he'll be sat in the corner viewing proceedings from behind a newspaper.

Anyone else I've missed out from the original list still coming? Dark Blue? dd23? harry94? Big Gus? Banana? jamamafegan?

Not going to Paisley tomorrow so might drop I at some point.

You have been warned.

More importantly, we'll need yellow carnations in the left lapel and a times folded under the right arm so we recognise each other.

Good stuff. The contact phrase is "The cocks are fair braying down Red Square", while strutting around in a circle like a roster, clawing the floor with your left foot. To which the confirmation phrase is "Cheese brevilles ya bas", while doing the caterpillar dance on the bar.

Archived