Killie Pies

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you really should get the fans to declare how much lindley pay for a pie- trust me you would be shocked! I know Dundee fans had a right go at them 2 seasons ago when they stuck 80p on a pie. linley are a money mad company who dont give a shit for the clubs or the fans. ask Motherwell or St Johnston why they kicked them out. I wish I could buy an item for between 24p-31p and sell it for £2.30 +. dont even start me on the draught coke etc. -these markups are closer to 900%- the fans deserve better,.

you really should get the fans to declare how much lindley pay for a pie- trust me you would be shocked! I know Dundee fans had a right go at them 2 seasons ago when they stuck 80p on a pie. linley are a money mad company who dont give a shit for the clubs or the fans. ask Motherwell or St Johnston why they kicked them out. I wish I could buy an item for between 24p-31p and sell it for £2.30 +. dont even start me on the draught coke etc. -these markups are closer to 900%- the fans deserve better,.

Bill the tight arse

Kilie pies out of Aldi are great,when bought at the game they are rotten. Either scalding hot or freezing.

Saints offer free beans with a pie if you are into that sort of thing.

I'm not sure how the beans would work at the football, that's going to be messy methinks, I do beans on top at home when they're on a plate but you're taking the state of your shirt for granted if you have beans on a pie at the football.

Edited cos for for some reason I posted it halfway through.

How much will the pies be in Europe, oh that's right.... Never mind always next year!

Celtic are still in Europe- have Thistle EVER BEEN IN EUROPE? nah thought not . the botanic gardens is about as exotic as it gets for your lot. ach well sing some wee student type songs and pummel your paloni to your hearts content while struggling to get through another season. I love the west end banter with you arty farty wee tubes

Celtic are still in Europe- have Thistle EVER BEEN IN EUROPE? nah thought not . the botanic gardens is about as exotic as it gets for your lot. ach well sing some wee student type songs and pummel your paloni to your hearts content while struggling to get through another season. I love the west end banter with you arty farty wee tubes

I was mistaken, I thought you got pumped by a POLISH team 4-1 and made to look like school boys. But yes correct still in it, good for you's good for you's. "Celtics such a big club we shouldn't have to play qualifiers" Ha ha ha ha as long as you don't meet teams at the quality of Warsaw! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..... Ah hah hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Archived