Wedderburn

Adamson

Miller

TOB

Robertson

Stewart

Milne

Higgins

Agree sadly. Although dont know if Stewart is fit after limping out on Saturday and both the new guys being subbed off with apparent injuries last night too. So potentially Johnstone for Stewart.

Having said that there was a decent ledt footed trialist in midfield last night.

How id line up:

Flynn

Brownlie

Armstrong

Wedderburn

Brett

Milne

TOB

Robertson

Adamson

Higgins

ANY c**t

How we will line up:

Flynn

Brett

Armstrong

Wedderburn

Adamson

Miller

TOB

Robertson

Stewart

Milne

Higgins

Kenny injured his achilles on Saturday. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Sammy will be out for 3-4 weeks.

Agree sadly. Although dont know if Stewart is fit after limping out on Saturday and both the new guys being subbed off with apparent injuries last night too. So potentially Johnstone for Stewart.

Having said that there was a decent ledt footed trialist in midfield last night.

The midfield last night was : Domingos Agostinho
 Silveiro (right) - Callaghan - Lynas - Anthony Higgins (left)

Who was the decent left footed trialist in midfield? I missed him anyway.

Who was the decent left footed trialist in midfield? I missed him anyway.

either trialist 1 or trialist 2. On a serious note the black guy. He looked like he had a decent touch held the ball and was able to pick a team mate with a pass. He used his right foot too. I liked the look of him although I admit if we get back to 352 he is not my first choice.

either trialist 1 or trialist 2. On a serious note the black guy. He looked like he had a decent touch held the ball and was able to pick a team mate with a pass. He used his right foot too. I liked the look of him although I admit if we get back to 352 he is not my first choice.

Only trialists I saw were number 11 sean higgins' brother who runs about alot but no composure, and the coloured guy who is way off whats required. He is no better, or as good, as what we have already.

Archived