Hamilton Accies vs Inverness CT - 09/08/14

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-1 Caley. Couple of set pieces and a long ball over the top for McKay will turn the game round after a 25 yard curler from Imrie in the 6th minute. Brill with a couple of saves from 1-on-1's, thanks to the 'let's pass it in defense until someone tackles Meekins' tactics so graciously and lovingly employed by Hughes.

Easy.

You are damaged goods son, what was it? The previously mentioned 2009-2010 season or the fact you haven't finished above us since 2003-2004 (over half our life time ago)?

It's not half my lifetime, moron. You Highlanders are not the kind of clubs i want to see. No atmosphere, no nothing. Not even a rivalry worth noting betweeen the both of youse. As fierce as the rivalry between two highland cows in a field.

Are Dundee and United even rivals? When one team is miles better,bigger and more intelligent it's not really a competition.

It's not half my lifetime, moron. You Highlanders are not the kind of clubs i want to see. No atmosphere, no nothing. Not even a rivalry worth noting betweeen the both of youse. As fierce as the rivalry between two highland cows in a field.

inverness CT is 20 years old, ten of which spent above the diddy Dundee team, 10, a full decade. Never gone bust, never over spent, never hilariously collapsed from a fantastic position.

We have a great rivalry with County we wind each other up but in the end its friendly as it should be.

You, on the other hand seem to be suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Don't care what you want to see.

Its teams like Dundee who under perform year after year that could easily finish above the likes of Inverness CT or County if they realised their potential with the access to many times the resources and supporters. But they don't and probably never will, its not our fault we are a top six regulars while your also rans club yoyos between leagues nearly going bust in the process to achieve it while well run clubs like Inverness who spend modestly easily finish above yours and doing it with half the number fans that turn up to Dundee games.

I can feel your pain and taste your tears from here

:lol:

He's got no pace. He's very average. I thought Accies would have got a complete new defence. I want these Highlanders out the league, more than anyone else. Start the process please.

So me 'begging for GTF day' is outrageous but you want us out the league? :lol:

As someone who has stumbled on this forum only a few days ago, I've watched on with a smile as NDD has gone from the annoying guy who sits a couple rows in front of you, to the guy who'll get kicked out by the polis before the teams have finished the warmup. Makes my day at work that bit more bearable when I log on to see what utter sh*te he's on about today.

Of course, I could be wrong, he might always have been the absolute moron he so eloquently portrays.

Yeah, as far away to f**k as possible.

You'll be in pain next Wednesday, when we come up to the Highlands, pump you and steal your coos.

You're obviously naive to what us teuchters are capable of, and I don't mean playing your gang off the pitch.

The-Wicker-Man.jpg

KGgbRmr.gif

As a Motherwell fan reading this thread I absolutely can't wait for the new season to start.

I know a lot of fans only care about their own team but I just love the whole thing, the whole league set up, all the various rivalries, the chips on shoulders, the ranting, the ridiculous superiority complexes and everything else.

It's going to be tremendous to see how everyone matches up to everyone else in the new season, especially on the first day and monitor the resulting fall out.

Seriously, roll on Saturday so I can go to the game, shout, scream, talk passionately about something with friends and then come home and put the radio on and check my coupon on the internet.

Scottish football is fucking brilliant.

As a Motherwell fan reading this thread I absolutely can't wait for the new season to start.

I know a lot of fans only care about their own team but I just love the whole thing, the whole league set up, all the various rivalries, the chips on shoulders, the ranting, the ridiculous superiority complexes and everything else.

It's going to be tremendous to see how everyone matches up to everyone else in the new season, especially on the first day and monitor the resulting fall out.

Seriously, roll on Saturday so I can go to the game, shout, scream, talk passionately about something with friends and then come home and put the radio on and check my coupon on the internet.

Scottish football is fucking brilliant.

.......... F*ck The Well.

Archived