Hamilton Accies vs Inverness CT - 09/08/14

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All describe Inverness. Never won a trophy, never done anything of worth. You could cease to exist tomorrow and nobody would bat an eye lid. Even St Mirren have some sort of history and foundation. Trust me, an Invernesss fan can't get to anybody.

We're 20 years old, In our 20 years, you haven't won anything either. We went from 4th to 1st tier in 10 years.

Dundee are the most hated club in the Scottish Premiership, especially on P&B

Don't have a meltdown though NDD

ETA- Inverness fans dont get to you? Why start a thread about me then? :lol:

Listen to me you wee fanny craddock. Inverness will never be bigger than Dundee, just face that fact. I like that we're hated. The thread wasn't about you. You just happened to be the first entry.

Most defo heads gone of the week ^^^^ can't hold it together after 2 posts

All describe Inverness. Never won a trophy, never done anything of worth. You could cease to exist tomorrow and nobody would bat an eye lid. Even St Mirren have some sort of history and foundation. Trust me, an Invernesss fan can't get to anybody.

Dundee's recent history consists of relegation and administration. You have done nothing of note for decades. Even the team you's spunked everything on won you heehaw :lol:

Dundee's recent history consists of relegation and administration. You have done nothing of note for decades. Even the team you's spunked everything on won you heehaw :lol:

Why reply to him? He's just looking for a tussle.

Big teams don't go into administration imo.

Twice.

In 7 years.

or bottle massive leads in the race for the 1st division. I remember fondly our brief tour of the 1st as Dundee fell apart under the pressure of us catching them, over taking them, even winning the league due to dundee failing a 'must win' game. 27 point swing in the end.

Sacking Jocky Scott when top of the league and hiring jism in a blind panic as the mighty inverness were coming.

15 points behind to 12 clear, with Dundee playing players they couldn't afford.oh and That seasons top scorer... Billy McKay.

Take it NDD missed out on getting therapy when that happened??

GIRUY NDD.

Except it was Adam Rooney.

so it was, haha. It was a prolific striker and it was the season Rooney stepped up to the plate. I'll put it down to the not being asleep when I should be...

You never want to read too much into friendlies but the way we've played in the games I have seen gives me real cause for concern. If this was last season I would be more confident of us somehow finding a winning goal to grab a win but I just don't see where that is coming from right now. Our build up play is so slow and negative it gives opposition players plenty of time to get in behind the ball and block our route to goal. We don' have players that can glide past opponents like Andrew Shinnie and we rely on quick breaks and balls into space for players to chase. We've stopped doing that and look significantly poorer for it.

I'd take a draw and be pretty happy with that at the minute.

Archived