Hamilton Accies vs Inverness CT - 09/08/14

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For your own death wish ..

Rest of you train spotters keep out this

You have my number and get in touch funny man ..

Ive Pmd you and will met you anywhere .. Just me and You..

No threats just one met ..

Again Anywhere home or away and lets see who's laughing..

You either come forward or i'll find you

Simples

For your own death wish ..

Rest of you train spotters keep out this

You have my number and get in touch funny man ..

Ive Pmd you and will met you anywhere .. Just me and You..

No threats just one met ..

Again Anywhere home or away and lets see who's laughing..

You either come forward or i'll find you

Simples

Thats meB)

I promise im not a net hardman

Pm;d him and publicy posted

Theres a few rules i stuck to during my earlier days of scraping at hamilton or fighting with icf in europa bar when we we were out numbered over 3/1 is you NEVER and kick a man when he's down and then stand over him laughing ...

Anybody else spot the stonewall penalty we were denied in the second half when the Inverness player hand balled it in the box? Wouldn't have made much difference but the ref made some awful decisions.

Saw that and it was handball but never a penalty. Clearly ball to hand and the player had no chance to get his arm out of the way.

Still you have to appeal everything, though there was little protest from most of the Accies players.

But maybe if the penalty had been given and you scored it could have motivated us to get forward and attack rather than sit back and pass the ball around our back 4 and goalie. I know it was all about possession and keeping the ball away from you limiting any opportunities but we could have if we really tried scored at least another two.

Saw that and it was handball but never a penalty. Clearly ball to hand and the player had no chance to get his arm out of the way.

Still you have to appeal everything, though there was little protest from most of the Accies players.

In fairness I was quite pished so my judgement was probably out.

Never a penalty and quite an embarrassing reaction from our fans at the time. Inverness prepared well for the season, taking on games like Birmingham away while we play Shildon and Spennymoor. Not the first time this has happened. Is it beyond Accies to line up a stiff test a couple of weeks before the season starts?

Never a penalty and quite an embarrassing reaction from our fans

Since when have football fans been reasonable? It's our nature to call for every decision no matter if it's right or wrong.

Anyway on the plus side I managed to get in with a concessions season ticket. At least I didn't have to pay to watch that garbage.

What's wrong with the accies pitch I know it's AstroTurf but it looks absolute horrendous...hopefully just the camera angle but didn't look good on tv

I have no idea. I always thought our pitch looked pretty good for AstroTurf but I completely agree it looked awful on TV. You's won't need to bother about that for another couple of seaons (at least), though ;)

What's wrong with the accies pitch I know it's AstroTurf but it looks absolute horrendous...hopefully just the camera angle but didn't look good on tv

I had a close look at it and I like it, would be perfect for the back garden or even the living room. The dark areas are where the black rubber chips/bearings have collected in areas and needed to be more evenly spread out and synthetic grass doesn't catch the light in the same way natural grass does. Nothing a good hoovering and re scatering wouldn't put right..........I have no idea how to maintain one of these pitches. :unsure:

But you can't beat a grass surface where football was meant to played on

Our grass surface began to really cut up towards the end of the last couple of seasons we had it. In the first season or two in the SPL it was terrific but as I said it was getting kind of sh*tty. An artificial pitch (which was kindly paid for Everton) would allow us to train, play and host events such as our summer football camp for kids this year and a couple of fan tournaments. It also doesn't require as much maintenance as a grass pitch. We also thought it was a perfect time to get it given the fact we could play in the top flight with it.

Thought we badly missed Tony Andreu on Saturday, his creativity going forward is invaluable. Also not entirely sure why Jesus was dropped, as mentioned already in this thread he was a vital element of how we played at the end of last season.

Disappointed but not panicking just yet. It's a learning curve for a lot of these young players and with the likes of Tony, Dazzler and Routledge still to come back from injury we will get stronger. That said, we really need another striker in before the transfer window closes.

Archived