The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

Have you noticed they say they do each week over 2 days.....but they seem to wear the same clothes in all 3 challenges?

They get told to wear the same clothes, one of them once said "good morning", "good afternoon" then "good morning" at the start of the three challenges

They get told to wear the same clothes, one of them once said "good morning", "good afternoon" then "good morning" at the start of the three challenges

Is there a reason why? It's always been quite noticeable but there seems to be no rhyme or reason for it. Everyone knows it takes place over two days and since the challenges are so different it's not like they can splice in a shot from a different day into one particular challenge.

7 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Is there a reason why? It's always been quite noticeable but there seems to be no rhyme or reason for it. Everyone knows it takes place over two days and since the challenges are so different it's not like they can splice in a shot from a different day into one particular challenge.

They can though, that's the reason why they get them to wear the same clothes - for example a close up head shot of them looking worried as Paul and Pru eat their first dish can then be spliced in as a reaction to Paul and Pru eating their third dish.

It enables them to move shots about if they have a shot that fits a different part of the narrative better.

Aye felt really bad for Liam but he was never in danger of going out.  7 left and there's not really a run-away leader so far.  Sophie is who I hope wins currently.  They've now got rid of basically everybody who was a level below the rest and now it's down to who doesn't mess up the most!

#Scenes when that smug p***k went up with his American flag jelly thing and Hollywood ripped it apart, saying it was shite.

Sophie the frontrunner in my eyes.

I also enjoyed this moment.

I thought the scouse lassie should have went this week. Feel sorry for the big fella. I want the wee dirty Russian to win it

4 hours ago, Desp said:

#Scenes when that smug p***k went up with his American flag jelly thing and Hollywood ripped it apart, saying it was shite.

Sophie the frontrunner in my eyes.

I was pissing myself laughing after the smug grin on his face when everybody applauded the design :lol:  Hero to zero in 2 seconds!

I was pissing myself laughing after the smug grin on his face when everybody applauded the design :lol:  Hero to zero in 2 seconds!

He is an absolute p***k but unfortunately is probably still favourite to win. Obviously hope he doesn’t

I see fans complained yesterday because Hollywood handed out 3 handshakes in 1 round.

23 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

He is an absolute p***k but unfortunately is probably still favourite to win. Obviously hope he doesn’t

I see fans complained yesterday because Hollywood handed out 3 handshakes in 1 round.

People these days are actually complaining about the best bakers in the country being good at baking!? :lol:

To be fair, Noel Fielding is a cock of the highest order. Never got this guy at all and he's as funny as a dose of the shits before a night out.
Show-business sure aint what it used to be with cnuts like Fielding being classed as talented.

Away - I’d love to go for a beer with fielding. I think he’s great. Was feckin weird in the it crowd tho

Pleased that Liam got star baker though thought it was a close run thing between him and Yan.
Style over substance yet again for Steven - he'll be chucked out soon enough at this rate.

Disgraceful scenes. Delighted for Liam but how can they justify keeping Stacy in when shes serving up shite pies with bits of paper still in it?? c**t

Is it just me that thinks Liam is a knob? I know he's young but he's so immature and self absorbed.

The machine like girl who's always challenging for star baker is also pretty unlikable. But you can't deny she's fucking brilliant in just about every challenge.

I hope Stacy wins, but she'll have to bounce back after that disaster.

Is it just me that thinks Liam is a knob? I know he's young but he's so immature and self absorbed.

The machine like girl who's always challenging for star baker is also pretty unlikable. But you can't deny she's fucking brilliant in just about every challenge.

I hope Stacy wins, but she'll have to bounce back after that disaster.

Liam is my Mrs favourite. He was entertaining in the opening few episodes but has become an annoying wee twat.

Julia going is bullshit. Leaving paper in the pie is the most basic of errors and the Stacy has survived. Get yoursel to f**k Hollywood

I have a real hatred for Yan. She annoys me exponentially more every week. Think it all stems back to A - that fucking scooter, and B - Falling off it

Spoiler

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stunned that Stacy got away with that pie. I guess Julia would have survived if she had formed her pastry outside the tin, though.

Are folk forgetting that Julia's signature bake was absolute shite? Overall, she deserved to go.

I agree she had a poor week but at least here showstopper didn’t have any baking paper left in it. The fact Stacy served it knowing was also incredible.
Not sure who I want to win now. Maybe the tidy ex Army lassie