Ross County vs St Johnstone - 10/08/14

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm amazed to read that, especially given the current climate of financial doom hovering over us. I expect returning from our Slovakian jaunt at 2am on Friday morning had something to do with it.

To be fair it probably cost £12.50 for B&B, it's hardly a Hilton.

Why did County put Saints in the side stand? Do they plan on doing this for all visiting supports?

We started doing it towards end of last season. Depends on anticipated away support I suppose, Dons, ICT and Celtic will certainly get behind the goal. Much better view from the East Stand though, I would have thought.

Double rooms start at £98.00 according to their website, which is hilarious.

not bad, that's the price per room including breakfast

the 2 course set dinner menu must be superb as that adds another £7 to the price (£3.50 each for a two course meal!)

They are doing average on trip advisor but it does look a bit dated.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g644370-d627016-Reviews-National_Hotel_Dingwall-Dingwall_Ross_and_Cromarty_Scottish_Highlands_Scotland.html

love this comment - "One criticism was they stopped serving evening meal at 8:45pm, not to late but after working till then was miffed could not eat in hotel, resulting in a visit to local chippy - not recommended.

Dingwall is an old market town but sadly lacking in investment, resulting in no social atmosphere of a night and probably same during the day."

Oh and SJ staying at the National Hotel on Saturday night, its a 2hr journey up the A9 for goodness sake.

That's a change. Pretty sure they used to stop off in Aviemore on the way up to Highland games.

Steve Brown has probably conatcted the Ho Ho Hostel to see if they can undercut The National for when the Saints next visit.

Doubtful. That's far too jolly a name for Steve. Isn't there a Woe Woe Hostel anywhere near Dingwall?

Archived