Ross County vs St Johnstone - 10/08/14

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than Ieuan's shout about MDL not being fully fit, the only possible explanation I can think of is that Adams reckons St.J will be knackered by 70 mins, then he throws on De Leeuw to exploit any space.

I, naively, thought that the BBC would have more coverage than Liam McLeod occasionally screeching score updates. A topflight game and I'm having to follow it on Twitter, at least it's a nostalgic return to the days of the SFL.

I, naively, thought that the BBC would have more coverage than Liam McLeod occasionally screeching score updates. A topflight game and I'm having to follow it on Twitter, at least it's a nostalgic return to the days of the SFL.

It's pitiful really.

Cool, we're losing.

Good to see O'Halloran amongst the goals. Looks a tremendous talent but has almost no final product. If he steps up to the plate we'll be laughing

People on WAP saying he's been giving Fenlon the round-around on a few occasions aswell

I made a comment to my Dad earlier that Maclean is good for at least 10+ if he stays fit. I also expected O'Hallaron and a combination of Croft/Spoony to get at least 5 or 6 each. Plus Millar has to score at some point. There's you're Stevie May goals. He then said that he brought so much more to our team and I got sad. :(

I made a comment to my Dad earlier that Maclean is good for at least 10+ if he stays fit. I also expected O'Hallaron and a combination of Croft/Spoony to get at least 5 or 6 each. Plus Millar has to score at some point. There's you're Stevie May goals. He then said that he brought so much more to our team and I got sad. :(

Man up he's gone FFS, Jason Scotland was a bigger loss

Man up he's gone FFS, Jason Scotland was a bigger loss

:lol:

Yeah but at least I get to see glorious Jason this season. Even if he is wearing the wrong colours. :D

:lol:

Yeah but at least I get to see glorious Jason this season. Even if he is wearing the wrong colours. :D

I've been brewing on that comment for the past four hours, waiting :lol:

I've been brewing on that comment for the past four hours, waiting :lol:

Yeah I knew it would come. Tbf my most cherished saints player leaving was either Stanic, Scotland or Jody Morris.

Big Doobs is the main man though, but that was inevitably, the fact we got a whole season more from him was great.

De Leuww now on, worryingly, had hoped Adams had done his usual trick of falling out with someone and dropping them out of spite.

County also had a penalty shout apparently

Archived