Ross County vs St Johnstone - 10/08/14

Are Saints running a bus for this match? I might head along if so, albeit as a total loner. It's a nice way to start the season, against an opponent who should be close to us in the league table at the end of the season. I had assumed we would lose this one with our current squad, but County's doesn't look too impressive either at this stage. Either a narrow home victory or a draw.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Saints running a bus for this match? I might head along if so, albeit as a total loner. It's a nice way to start the season, against an opponent who should be close to us in the league table at the end of the season. I had assumed we would lose this one with our current squad, but County's doesn't look too impressive either at this stage. Either a narrow home victory or a draw.

The club are, but the Barossa have cancelled theres

Was going to make a joke about us parking the bus in this game, but apparently we're selling that for a fiver as we need some toilet roll in the staff toilets

What, and after we bought it for you for £40,000? That's disgraceful!

What, and after we bought it for you for £40,000? That's disgraceful!

We don't have time to wait for a decent price, we desperately need toilet roll and theres simply no other possible way of managing it

Might join you as a fellow loner if you fancy it TRS.

The club are, but the Barossa have cancelled theres

Are there seats still available? Do I just contact the club?

Are there seats still available? Do I just contact the club?

I assume you just phone the club, no idea about seats or that, was just told there would be one

There is I believe, only ONE seat left on the bus. I do not know if they will be running a second bus.. Barossa saints cancelled their bus with nearly a week to go which seemed very stupid to me. £ of us were going on it but ar now booked on the Mcd bus..

There is I believe, only ONE seat left on the bus. I do not know if they will be running a second bus.. Barossa saints cancelled their bus with nearly a week to go which seemed very stupid to me. £ of us were going on it but ar now booked on the Mcd bus..

Hmmm. I was hoping to have someone to go with (I think my brother fancied it too, and I asked TRS up above). I have seen from other topics you seem to talk to the club alot, any chance of letting me know when it will be confirmed if there will or will not be another bus?

Might join you as a fellow loner if you fancy it TRS.

Sounds gid to me, pal (if there are more bus seats available). It's a shame that Barossa have cancelled theirs. The European matches have sort of made this Ross County game a bit of an afterthought, but I would have thought that more people would have been interested as Sunday drew closer. I certainly would have been interested.

Surely TRS could sit on mad caps knee , he is awfy wee after all . Get on for a half wee man .

Edited because i never checked the guys name !

Hmmm. I was hoping to have someone to go with (I think my brother fancied it too, and I asked TRS up above). I have seen from other topics you seem to talk to the club alot, any chance of letting me know when it will be confirmed if there will or will not be another bus?

I have nothing to do with them and am talking to them less and less. The only reason I knew there was one seat left was that I phoned them about my own seats. I have no idea what their plans are and if they will even cosider another bus. Probably best check The OS as they might mention if they are gonna put anything else on..

No even for a sweetie ?

Maybe if it was one of those dinosaur ones in the 'Haribo Tangfastics'. I love those ones. Cola bottles are overrated IMO. Having said that, Mad Capsule looks a bit like Ian Watkins and I shouldn't really be accepting any sweeties.

Maybe if it was one of those dinosaur ones in the 'Haribo Tangfastics'. I love those ones. Cola bottles are overrated IMO. Having said that, Mad Capsule looks a bit like Ian Watkins and I shouldn't really be accepting any sweeties.

I hear people tell Ian Watkins he looks a bit like me. We probably shouldn't have kept the same social circles. Also, it's worth looking like a beast to keep my terrific hair.

Hopefully we can get the bus then. I hear we might miss the connecting Last Train Home between Dingwall and Inverness due to Sunday services.

Archived