Rangers Vs Clyde

BWC14

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half of 15-20,000 is a much needed bonus of cash, something we hadn't budgeted for, stop being so pessimistic and take the positives out of it. i will be there supporting my team because that is what fans do.

If 30'000 or so Rangers fans decide they don't want to turn up and support their team that is their decision, Parkhead is half empty every other week, it doesn't come as surprise to me that Ibrox is heading in the same direction.

Half of 15-20,000 is a much needed bonus of cash, something we hadn't budgeted for, stop being so pessimistic and take the positives out of it. i will be there supporting my team because that is what fans do.

If 30'000 or so Rangers fans decide they don't want to turn up and support their team that is their decision, Parkhead is half empty every other week, it doesn't come as surprise to me that Ibrox is heading in the same direction.

We do have a poor turn out record for cup games and you also have a lot of fans not giving the present board any money.

Not ideal

Any idea when this will be played yet? Haven't seen anything official but I've noticed that the Killers are playing Bellahouston Park on the Tuesday which makes me think the game will be Wednesday.

nah its fine killers are getting ibrox and we have arranged to take clyde a kickaboot down bellahouston. both clubs urging fans to bring extra jumpers for goalposts.

With Clyde's 9 day period with no game and rangers currently playing shite against hearts I think we could be in with a chance here but if barry just comes on for this game he looks like a dick he hasn't had no experience playing along the squad in a competitive game and I think yesterday's game was a great chance for him to put the jersey on with Sweeney being suspended

Calm down dears, its only the Petrolbomb Testing Cup. How would he look like a dick?? His subs yesterday turned a game we would have rolled over in and let Queens bukkake all over us during Duffy's days. He's the manager....he was hired for his vision of what he wanted to achieve as a manager, not because we wanted a showpony for a year. Granted, the midfield haven't had a clue what they're doing in either match i've seen so far, and that won't be lost on him - re the public bollocking he handed out during the Cowden first half an example of the standards he believes them capable of and is prepared to give them their chance. On what i've seen, reverting to 442 with BF and Sweeney in the centre (the rest pick themselves) may be the answer.

Hiya No 8, Hiya pal.

Hiya. Shame the game is on a Monday night but if you take the TV money you more or less sign over to them when the games are played. Cant say i am particularly looking forward to it but then again the way we are playing i am not exactly looking forward to any game we are involved in.

I really hope Barry Ferguson does well for you. He was always a moany faced wee p***k on the field but that was because he was a winner and expected those around him to play and if their standards dropped he wasn't slow in telling them.

On a side note. I picked up Bob Malcolms cousin the other week and she was telling me he was there with Barry Ferguson...I think the expression is 'I wid'...Let's just say there is absolutely no family resemblance

If the clubs/police applied a shred of common sense here they'd make it pay at the gate.

That's what I thought its only the 2nd round of the challenge cup but since its rangers it's allocated seats and all that pish

Tickets have finally been announced they are allocated seated me and my mates are getting our tickets at different times is that ok will we be able to sit together in the ground?

Archived