Rangers Vs Clyde

BWC14

Whereas I spose we have to accept that our manager still refers to tomorrow's opposition as "us", I have no reason to doubt that he will still be trying his best to put one over his former employers, for reasons which will be obvious to those who recognise his ultimate managerial ambitions.

Fair enough, as I'm sure we can all understand the desire of any player who may have supported that particular club to excel against them, in order to bring his abilities to their attention in the hope of gaining a contract with them.

Whatever the particular motivations may be for our people to do well in this game, let us hope and trust that they do Clyde FC proud and set us well back on the road to recovery and success.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news on latest ticket sales from both camps? last I seen we had sold around 500 which is a great effort from our supporters.

I just picked up four tickets from Broadwood. Heard the guy telling someone on the phone "We're just over the 400 now".

Picture the scene. It 0-0. 89 minutes on the clock. Ally's brave warriors have held the juggernaut all this time.....

Scott "two small for Rangers" Ferguson crosses(not himself...that would be too dangerous)....back post header from Uncie Watty's nephew McManus.....goal!!!!!! He runs over to a jubilant Barry Ferguson who proceeds to run the length of the touchline kissing the Clyde badge.

Ibrox implodes.

Ferguson is a player too still, and he does strike me as someone who, if he scored an 89th minute winner, would go absolutely off his nut. We can but dream, I suppose.

Archived