Rangers Vs Clyde

BWC14

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clyde :lol:

That midfield is disgusting, the gap in front of our defence is embarrassing. Hopefully this will force the manager to get a bit more physicality in the team. Safe to say this wouldn't be happening with Duffy in charge.

Clyde :lol:

That midfield is disgusting, the gap in front of our defence is embarrassing. Hopefully this will force the manager to get a bit more physicality in the team. Safe to say this wouldn't be happening with Duffy in charge.

The midfield has been very disappointing in the games I have seen so far, missed the Ayr game, watt playing out on the right of the front 3 offers little as well.

We've had possession in their box, though, which I don't recall happening in either of our Ibrox meetings during Duffy's tenure.

Edit: Got enough physicality for our level, I'd say; Sweeney and Gray are being shown up by the full-time fitness factor. I hope we start playing Sinclair further up and drop Watt for the next game. McManus did nothing in the first half but was hopelessly bereft of service.

Archived