Rangers Vs Clyde

BWC14

We've had possession in their box, though, which I don't recall happening in either of our Ibrox meetings during Duffy's tenure.

Edit: Got enough physicality for our level, I'd say; Sweeney and Gray are being shown up by the full-time fitness factor. I hope we start playing Sinclair further up and drop Watt for the next game. McManus did nothing in the first half but was hopelessly bereft of service.

Physicality would not make up for the way the team is set up to play. mind-boggling what is going on here. he's a player-manager isn't he? i know he supposedly had some bother with his playing registration but it's a sad day if he thinks he is no better than what is on the park.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Physicality would not make up for the way the team is set up to play. mind-boggling what is going on here. he's a player-manager isn't he? i know he supposedly had some bother with his playing registration but it's a sad day if he thinks he is no better than what is on the park.

Simply not enough protection for the defence. The same system should serve us well enough against League 2 sides, but we lack pace in the midfield and it was naive of Ferguson to set up how we have in our games prior to this evening's one. Rangers are running beyond the midfield at will.

Simply not enough protection for the defence. The same system should serve us well enough against League 2 sides, but we lack pace in the midfield and it was naive of Ferguson to set up how we have in our games prior to this evening's one. Rangers are running beyond the midfield at will.

it may be naive but there is no excuse for sticking with that while we lose goal after goal. was he not sitting on the sidelines rather than playing so he could watch the game better and make changes? shocking

it may be naive but there is no excuse for sticking with that while we lose goal after goal. was he not sitting on the sidelines rather than playing so he could watch the game better and make changes? shocking

Yep, complete suicide. It sounds as though he'll play a fair bit, but he's still recovering from an ankle issue, I believe. Either way tonight's result has been embarrassing but all we can do is hope; hope that morale isn't obliterated, hope that lessons have been learned tonight and hope that we'll respond well on Saturday.

Yep, complete suicide. It sounds as though he'll play a fair bit, but he's still recovering from an ankle issue, I believe. Either way tonight's result has been embarrassing but all we can do is hope; hope that morale isn't obliterated, hope that lessons have been learned tonight and hope that we'll respond well on Saturday.

let's hope so!

What's "taking an utter molesting" in Gaelic? Pretty sure I heard it after that one went in. Rangers' finishing has been fantastic but you're always asking for trouble when you allow so much space and time on the edge of your box. What's incredibly worrying is that they've only had to work for a few of their goals.

Archived