Pars v Bairns Tuesday August 19

Gaz FFC

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the time and from behind the goals I thought Millen stamped on Botti who reacted embarrassingly with the rolling all over the place.

I agree with what is said above other than why did the Falkirk player roll about?

No Falkirk fan has mentioned this conveniently,

I hope Millen does get suspended if he cheated.

He's also lucky not have received a second red for lashing out at Josh Falkingham thereafter - if the officials have spotted that and it's in their report, he could be in for a lengthier ban.

If he'd made a decent maiming type connection with the pikey I'd have paid his fine.

Why is the age of the Falkirk player who got sent off being mentioned so much? Is it being suggested that because he's young he should br treated differently, or that others should go easy on him? I'd fully expect his youth to be exploited in that his naiveity is something to use against him and get him wound up so much that he loses it. By the sounds of it that's what happened (wasn't there and haven't seen any highlights).

Most older players would just laugh that stuff off.

Oh and isn't Millen only 19?

Except when we cuff you in the play-off final. I bet that disappointed you.

It did. But I got over it.

The tears and seethe that the mere mention of one of our players brings out is pretty cute though.

It did. But I got over it.

The tears and seethe that the mere mention of one of our players brings out is pretty cute though.

Tears and seethe that someone had a pop at the wee rat faced weasel? You need to look up joy in the dictionary. Very different emotions.

just watched the highlights of the game last night ,if the ref had seen Millen stamp on Botti then he would have been the man walking . Botti was an idiot for rolling about and going face to face with the so called thug ( Millen) and as for Falkingham he made the first move towards Botti . Salmond was hopeless last night , and the clowns who wanted to have a go by running the full length of the SHAGGER STAND what were they going to do IDIOTS . Hope Falkirk use the video highlights to get Millen banned , and Botti deserves his ban for losing the rag . C.O.Y.B.

I'm glad you put SHAGGER STAND in block capitals as someone might not have noticed and might not get offended.

As for wee fannies running across the stand, I imagine the folk I'm picturing in my head won't be far off. Every club has them. They're the types that give it the whole 'come ahead' comedy stuff from another stand, knowing full well that nothing will happen. Just kids posturing

I'm glad you put SHAGGER STAND in block capitals as someone might not have noticed and might not get offended.

As for wee fannies running across the stand, I imagine the folk I'm picturing in my head won't be far off. Every club has them. They're the types that give it the whole 'come ahead' comedy stuff from another stand, knowing full well that nothing will happen. Just kids posturing

Glad you approve . :oops:oops:oops

Just watched the highlights.

Wasn't sure about it at the time but Millen clearly stamps on Biabi. There is also zero head contact between the two.

Whilst I accept there was no need for Biabi to role about 3 or 4 times, it probably hurt. He was also stupid to square up to him, even if something was said. You simply have to rise above it.

Saying that, if I were a Dunfermline fan I'd be pretty ashamed of the way Millen behaved tbh. We should absolutely appeal that red and hopefully Millen receives some kind of further punishment. c**t.

At the time and from behind the goals I thought Millen stamped on Botti who reacted embarrassingly with the rolling all over the place. I also thought he'd headbutted Millen. The highlights from a different angle confirm Millen stamped on him (and it wasn't after Botti "dived", the two were wrestling and Botti ended up on the ground) but then the two squared off. There's no obvious contact before Millen falls to the ground but I can see why the ref thought there was.

So Millen stamped on Botti and Botti rolled around like a poof.

Botti then squared up to Millen and Millen rolled about like a poof.

The only contact was Millen stamping on Botti so Millen is a thug and a poof.

I fucking love homophoebia.

We need a new derogatory term for this league. 'The Seaside League' doesn't cut it any more as by my reckoning there are now only 3 'coastal' teams in the division. 'The Agricultural League' works far better, as not only does it suggest that the division is full of teams from farms, it also suggests that the football played is 'agricultural'.

Archived