Does anyone here believe we can't use the pound?

gazelle

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This directly contradicts Swinney yesterday when he stated "The Scottish government has had technical discussions with the BoE regarding our proposals for currency union and we welcome their continued acknowledgement that the bank will introduce whatever the politicians decide"

Awkward..

This directly contradicts Swinney yesterday when he stated "The Scottish government has had technical discussions with the BoE regarding our proposals for currency union and we welcome their continued acknowledgement that the bank will introduce whatever the politicians decide"

Awkward..

When did he say that?When carney was up to meet them in edinbugh a few months ago?? Or today??

I think the pound is not an asset but a millstone around Scotland's neck that is managed purely for the benefit of the south east of England.

You better tell Salmond then, he's absolutely gagging for it.

So what you on about???

Is it not fairly obvious?

The BoE has just rubbished Swinney and Salmonds claims that theyd had technical discussions on sharing the currency. They have flat out denied that this has taken place.

I think the pound is not an asset but a millstone around Scotland's neck that is managed purely for the benefit of the south east of England.

Think Big Eck changed his position on that some time ago, but keep it going no worries! It's coming back to haunt him and you!

Is it not fairly obvious?

The BoE has just rubbished Swinney and Salmonds claims that theyd had technical discussions on sharing the currency. They have flat out denied that this has taken place.

So the governer of the boe came to edinburgh to meet swinney and you think currency was never mentioned??

cool beans obama cool beans

So the governer of the boe came to edinburgh to meet swinney and you think currency was never mentioned??

cool beans obama cool beans

I dont know. What did they talk about?

Judging from the way the BoE have just hung Swinney out to dry it looks like they are not best pleased with what the Scottish Government have been saying. Quite unprecedented for them to stick the boot in like that.

I dont know. What did they talk about?

Judging from the way the BoE have just hung Swinney out to dry it looks like they are not best pleased with what the Scottish Government have been saying. Quite unprecedented for them to stick the boot in like that.

Aye smashing

Let me guess.

John Swinney?

Didn't he also want the Euro?

:lol:

Let me guess.

John Swinney?

Didn't he also want the Euro?

:lol:

Imagine the whinge about the Euro not being run in Scotlands best interests?

Swinney is a lying c**t, as the Bank of England have helpfully pointed out this afternoon. <_<

Ooh... how embarrassing is this for the Scottish government??

Actually being called liars by the boe for inventing a conversation.

I thought salmond would have passed on some tips to the rest after lying on the bbc about legal advice.

Ooh... how embarrassing is this for the Scottish government??

Actually being called liars by the boe for inventing a conversation.

I thought salmond would have passed on some tips to the rest after lying on the bbc about legal advice.

As a No supporter, you have a brass neck to even mention the word "lies".

Archived