Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Dundee FC - 13/08/14

Seems bizarre, in this day and age, that no internet connection is provided by clubs for the media/ online updates. I honestly don't know what clubs do what and I'm not having a dig.

Would be happy with a point tonight BTW.

Mon the Dee

It's the phone companies as well. Clubs should be able to provide a networked internet link but for everyone else there should be an open to air link over 3g or 4g. It's amazing how many places in Scotland aren't covered. Large parts of the main rail lines have poor 3g connections so you can't get online with your mobile or tablet. And Scotrail, the crappy little company it is, doesn't provide wifi on any of its services....prehistoric...

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why isn't there a better connection in the Highlands? It's the centre of Inverness. It's not the middle of Uzbekistan. Official DFC online stream complaining about it. Ridiculous. Doesn't look like 4g is a problem...more like 3g.

Its like going back to medieval times, pass me that goblet of mead, hey nonnie no.

It's the phone companies as well. Clubs should be able to provide a networked internet link but for everyone else there should be an open to air link over 3g or 4g. It's amazing how many places in Scotland aren't covered. Large parts of the main rail lines have poor 3g connections so you can't get online with your mobile or tablet. And Scotrail, the crappy little company it is, doesn't provide wifi on any of its services....prehistoric...

ScotRail are rolling WiFi out. A few trains have had it for a couple of years now.

ScotRail are rolling WiFi out. A few trains have had it for a couple of years now.

Definitely not a few years...maybe just bee introduced. I haven't seen any on the East Coast line. The point is that the should be ahead of the times not behind...

Feel like I'm at every game but the caley v Dundee game. Dundee live updates showing a few things but Preston doesn't seem to feel the need to report on it?

The fat f**k will be sat there filling his face. He's contributed hee-haw apart from moaning about the drive up.

Anybody mentioned what size of support we've taken north?

Spoke to a mate who's there at half time. He reckons maybe 250 Dundee supporters are there.

Apparently the game is every bit as dull as it sounds on the radio.

Archived