Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because they were all twelve years old, and when the police checked their bus they found buckfast everywhere. The bus driver got fined and cautioned, and when he phoned his employers to tell them they'll also be getting a fine they ordered him to drive straight back. Cue twenty children sprinting through Kilmarnock hoping they reach the bus before they get left stranded.

If it's the group I'm thinking of (which I'm sure it is), then they've given us plenty of hilarity whenever Accies play at St Johnstone. Happy to hear that they're spreading the humour throughout Scotland.

Funny how Sportscene never bothered with the Challenge Cup until Rangers were in it. They've finally won it but we can still laugh at the fact it took them 4 attempts. Will we be getting Challenge Cup and 1st Division coverage next year I wonder?

Did anyone see what badge they used on the screen when they interviewed Jack Ross? Certainly wasn't an Alloa one. Typical amateur pish from Sportscene.

Noticed that as well. No idea whose badge they used(a junior team possibly?). They probably thought " it's yellow and black, it's close enough"

Wtf did they not show the gunning moment!

Loved it how the commentator said 'United didn't give up' after going 2-0 down. They fucking did

It is one of the most bizarre things ever seen in professional football yet they chose not to show it. The only reasoning can be is that it is not cool to mock those with mental problems. The guy is clearly unhinged.

It is one of the most bizarre things ever seen in professional football yet they chose not to show it. The only reasoning can be is that it is not cool to mock those with mental problems. The guy is clearly unhinged.

guys a fud, argues with the fans every game if someone shouts at him.

Against St Johnstone someone shouted at him for missing so he gave them the finger, but then said sorry at the end.

Complete fud

SPFL should invest into making their own highlights programme and putting it directly onto Youtube.

In spite of what people claim, YouTube is still no replacement for a proper highlights show broadcast "live" on proper TV.

If the SPFL are playing hardball then they should offer proper rights in return. Saturday night, multi-camera coverage and in-sit coverage.

To be honest I don't blame the BBC for paying peanuts for rights where they don't control the footage (non-live games are filmed by STV) and can't send their commentators except to the play-off finals.

Archived