Sportsound Watch

16 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

How much, if anything do Rangers get fined each week for not speaking to the BBC.

if the other clubs (All 40 of them) had any guts they should wait until say 15 minutes into the early kick off and then 1 by 1 tweet that due to the lack of respect or coverage given to the other games this week they will not be cooperating with the BBC and providing any after match interviews or passes for open all mics this weekend.

The embarrassment for Sportsound come 2.55 when they probably plan to start talking about the other games would be superb.  

All the chairmen are too busy wanking furiously at the bigot fest and cash from Rangers fans to care.

Our clubs chairmen couldn't care 1 shiny shite that we are sick of ill treatment.

4 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I asked myself many times what were sky thinking having 2 massive games up against each other. 

Quite simply, because they don't, otherwise they wouldn't have done it.

List of priorities - Manc Derby, Sky 1. Greatest game in the world that will have a global audience stopping the planet to watch it, Sky 2. No more need be said.

3 hours ago, realmadrid said:

How much, if anything do Rangers get fined each week for not speaking to the BBC.

if the other clubs (All 40 of them) had any guts they should wait until say 15 minutes into the early kick off and then 1 by 1 tweet that due to the lack of respect or coverage given to the other games this week they will not be cooperating with the BBC and providing any after match interviews or passes for open all mics this weekend.

The embarrassment for Sportsound come 2.55 when they probably plan to start talking about the other games would be superb.  

The only fly in that ointment is that the BBC would care. They'd rub their hands with glee and just do even more bigot brothers stuff.

I genuinely thought that it would be the Rangers supporters that would be the most insufferable about them being back but the media in general seem to be the ones in full "told you so" and the coverage has been completely disproportionate. The state of the BBC Scottish football homepage for example - can anyone spot a theme?

oaatyg.png

It's almost as if the mental effort of having to write/talk about other stuff over the past 4 years was just too much, leading to them spaffing as much dismal OF w**k as they can. Only a couple of months until the next one....

They said that tonight they were doing something different on Sportsound by having fans of both Celtic and Sevco in the studion

How is that different from any other episode?

First ever radio programme with police and stewards in the studio just incase?

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Sevco representative torpedoing the notion of a sensible spending policy being fine with the bears. Honenymoon period is over, 2nd isn't in our DNA, etc. 

Thick as absolute f**k, be a shame for the guy if...... well he's embarrassing himself now. 

You're more of a bear than that guy was.

Pile of pish from the beeb.

1 hour ago, Worktheshaft said:

The sooner Sevco and Celtic die the better. What the f**k is this?

We got 50% of that wish coming true but sadly our clubs couldn't wait to get the zombie up and running. Bottom line is Scottish football will never, ever be rid of the scum and we're on the way to having even more of them. The fault lies with the small minded 40.

Sevco representative torpedoing the notion of a sensible spending policy being fine with the bears. Honenymoon period is over, 2nd isn't in our DNA, etc. 

Thick as absolute f**k, be a shame for the guy if...... well he's embarrassing himself now. 

We might have been ridiculed for the shite we have had on the park with Aitken, Pele, Ebbe etc....

But at least Ive always went to sleep at night in the safe knowledge Im not a ***

3 hours ago, Swello said:

I genuinely thought that it would be the Rangers supporters that would be the most insufferable about them being back but the media in general seem to be the ones in full "told you so" and the coverage has been completely disproportionate. The state of the BBC Scottish football homepage for example - can anyone spot a theme?

oaatyg.png

It's almost as if the mental effort of having to write/talk about other stuff over the past 4 years was just too much, leading to them spaffing as much dismal OF w**k as they can. Only a couple of months until the next one....

That is just staggering.

They don't see any need to be seen to behave in a remotely balanced way.  I think the difficulty is that they think that balance is achieved by giving similar levels of attention to each part of the OF.  Again I think the failure to recognise that neglecting all the others in fact reflects a glaring imbalance, is entirely genuine.

Sometimes I enjoy a bit of a mild seethe, but this week it's been too severe.  Having heard the billing for  tonight's Sportsound, I've decided to skip the podcast, lest it finishes me off.