Sportsound Watch

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

If you are so naive to think that Clyde is any different to sportsound then you are the one that has no fucking clue of what's going on.

No, people are saying that the problem is that it's not different from it.

What was that about "no fucking clue"?

Off The Ball is getting increasingly sycophantic, more specifically Tam Cowan.
He said he's looking forward to seeing the new Sevco team tomorrow. Crawling shitebag.
Agree with this. The only novelty factor associated with either of the arse cheeks coming to town is a negative one. The increased likliehood of having to listen to sectarian shite and abuse inside and outside your own ground. And having your town swarming with absolute knuckle draggers. To afford them any sort of staus other than that of any away team is pathetic from Cowan.

Any normal fans hates it when these clubs roll up in a cloud of poison.

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Off The Ball is getting increasingly sycophantic, more specifically Tam Cowan.

He said he's looking forward to seeing the new Sevco team tomorrow. Crawling shitebag.

Totally agree.

It used to be that part of the appeal of the programme was that it ran counter to the OF agenda most of the media treat us to.  That's long gone now though.

Cowan behaves like MJC these days.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Agree with this. The only novelty factor associated with either of the arse cheeks coming to town is a negative one. The increased likliehood of having to listen to sectarian shite and abuse inside and outside your own ground. And having your town swarming with absolute knuckle draggers. To afford them any sort of staus other than that of any away team is pathetic from Cowan.

Any normal fans hates it when these clubs roll up in a cloud of poison.

Agreed. He also said some shite about how the Sevco fans were quick to condemn something (some attack in a McDonalds or some shit?). That would be a fucking first from the scumbag support who deny everything.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Totally agree.

It used to be that part of the appeal of the programme was that it ran counter to the OF agenda most of the media treats us to.  That's long gone now though.

Cowan behaves like MJC these days.

Hold up; maybe Cowan IS MJC!

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What narrative?

You know what he's driving at. He hinted at it earlier with his comment about Sportsound pundits getting EBTs.

I think he genuinely believes it as well.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You know what he's driving at. He hinted at it earlier with his comment about Sportsound pundits getting EBTs.

I think he genuinely believes it as well.

Ah right.  I genuinely didn't know what the Hell he was on about, but that's not uncommon.

36 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

If you are so naive to think that Clyde is any different to sportsound then you are the one that has no fucking clue of what's going on.

5b814b4e618be_doublehandfacepalm.jpg.ada556cdbb36d91a0543989eb0be5859.jpg

You're at it as absolutely nobody could be as thick and non-self aware as you obviously pretend to be.

38 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Having never actually complained I can't say if your accounts are accurate (I would guess they are) but it seems pretty poor that the state broadcaster seeks no feedback from its audience. 

You should try it just for the experience. Next time you have a week off you can send a few days trawling though their websites to track down how to do it. It doesn't genuinely seek feedback as they'll just ignore it and do what they want anyway. 

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

But wrong,you choose not to answer my question on the coefficient thread, why you enjoy Celtic and sevco fans at each others throats?

I don't particularly, but I find it nauseating when the pantomime nature of the self serving 'rivalry' is laid bare.

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The detrimental effect it has on the Scottish game is the narrative of the BBC sportsound program.

I'm confused again wastecoatwillis.

Are you saying that the narrative is that the OF rivalry is bad for Scottish football?  If so, I've clearly missed an awful lot of programmes.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's good to here it's all about hearts at the start of the program.

League leaders, playing one of the success stories of last season. It'd be scandalous if it was any other way.

Saturday Sportsound is immeasurably more interesting when the Old Firm are playing on the Sunday.

Midweek Sportsound, which, let's not forget ,used to be a fine show, is now just an Old Firm drivel-fest with Old Firm-centric guests who get more and more brain dead by the season. This season has been absolutely appalling so far.

Edited by JTS98

2 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

League leaders, playing one of the success stories of last season. It'd be scandalous if it was any other way.

Saturday Sportsound is immeasurably more interesting when the Old Firm are playing on the Sunday.

Midweek Sportsound, which, let's not forget ,used to be a fine show, is now just an Old Firm drivel-fest with Old Firm-centric guests who get more and more brain dead by the season. This season has been absolutely appalling so far.

You must have missed the show in midweek with naismith all about hearts show.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You must have missed the show in midweek with naismith all about hearts show.

I did miss Naismith's ppearance midweek, yes. But even if you're right, one night doesn't suddenly make everything OK. It's a horrendous show. The BBC need to rip it all up and start again.

I think what's telling is that when you speak to anybody who doesn't support the Old Firm, they will tell you the same thing about Sportsound. It's not just an online whinge-fest. People are genuinely fed up, and rightly so.