Sportsound Watch

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I nearly put in an asterisk saying he's not been banned from Ibrox, but his press access has been revoked/removed. So he can go to matches, but not do his job.

I didn't because I mistakenly hoped nobody would split hairs over this like a c**t. My bad.

Oh I see. Only an absolute cuntflap would split hairs over such semantics. Now I get it.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Nothing to do with Rangers, the beebs sevco boycott is all down to them. Their lack of professionalism regarding Rangers is shocking for publicly funded group.

What rubbish.

The BBC would be badly at fault if it gave in to Rangers' bullying in the way you think it should.

26 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What rubbish.

The BBC would be badly at fault if it gave in to Rangers' bullying in the way you think it should.

Rangers have publicly welcomed the bbc to come back to ibrox, this is all down to the bbc.

39 minutes ago, bennett said:

Rangers have publicly welcomed the bbc to come back to ibrox, this is all down to the bbc.

Yes, but as you know that welcome contained conditions unacceptable to any self respecting broadcasting body.

And yes, you are trolling.

29 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Bennett's either a great troll, or believes absolutely every piece of nonsense Jabba and his co-horts come out with.

Great troll :lol:

He's a wee shitebag who never questions anything about his club, and when anyone DOES question it, he runs away and hides.