Is anyone so determined in their views that they will...

Casual Bystander

my money is on xbl

Its Supras.

I could add in another 5 supposed people I am meant to be, but sadly the truth is considerably less exciting than fiction - I am not an alias of anyone.

Quite why people are more concerned with the messenger than the actual message I don't know, perhaps they just don't like well argued and coherent debates and wish to somehow sidetrack from that.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could add in another 5 supposed people I am meant to be, but sadly the truth is considerably less exciting than fiction - I am not an alias of anyone.

Quite why people are more concerned with the messenger than the actual message I don't know, perhaps they just don't like well argued and coherent debates and wish to somehow sidetrack from that.

:lol:

That's probably it soupy.

the avatar, i've seen it used before in the 50 best posters thread from last year, i'm sure it was xbl who had it when he was banned.

Really? You people would wrap yourself up in conspiracy theories rather than deal with the points I raise. Do yourself a favour and type in "casual bystander" into google image search and spot the first hit. I liked the name, I wanted an avatar I could use to recognise my posts, I googled and found this one (it has a vague passing resemblance actually). There is nothing suspicious, sinister or any great meaning from the picture I chose.

Sometimes I wonder if people are just intentionally obtuse.

Really? You people would wrap yourself up in conspiracy theories rather than deal with the points I raise. Do yourself a favour and type in "casual bystander" into google image search and spot the first hit. I liked the name, I wanted an avatar I could use to recognise my posts, I googled and found this one (it has a vague passing resemblance actually). There is nothing suspicious, sinister or any great meaning from the picture I chose.

Sometimes I wonder if people are just intentionally obtuse.

You at Berwick on Saturday mate? Good win for us eh!!! ;)

I'd like to work abroad at some point. If it's the right opportunity I'll jump at the chance, whether it's for a few months or a few years, but after that I'm likely to return. Independence has f**k all to do with it.

Posting comment after comment containing grammatical, spelling, punctuation and logic errors then claiming others are dense is quite a stunning piece of egotism.

My my - the grammar police are about.

That's me sooooooooo scared.

By the way - it's not superiority - that really only applies to fellow human beings - not some turd that washed in from Pollok.

My my - the grammar police are about.

I believe the adage is "those in glass houses.. etc".

Basically I don't really care about your grammar, although it would be nice for you to structure a post without glaring errors, but when you go about claiming people are "dense" it's probably best not to do so from a position of disadvantage.

I believe the adage is "those in glass houses.. etc".

Basically I don't really care about your grammar, although it would be nice for you to structure a post without glaring errors, but when you go about claiming people are "dense" it's probably best not to do so from a position of disadvantage.

Which glaring errors?

This should be interesting.

PS You have missed out commas after "Basically", "but" and '"dense"'.

Which glaring errors?

Are you mental, I have already pointed out many of them. I personally enjoyed when you didn't understand what a predicate was and confused it with word predict.

PS You have missed out commas after "Basically", "but" and '"dense"'.

I have not. This only underlines your limited grasp of the language. You should probably give up while you're behind.

Are you mental, I have already pointed out many of them. I personally enjoyed when you didn't understand what a predicate was and confused it with word predict.

I have not. This only underlines your limited grasp of the language. You should probably give up while you're behind.

You are confusing me with the imposter Scothmist.

Wooshed.

PS Your post should have read:

"Basically, I don't really care about your grammar, although it would be nice for you to structure a post without glaring errors, but, when you go about claiming people are "dense", it's probably best not to do so from a position of disadvantage."

You are confusing me with the imposter Scothmist.

Indeed, although it's clear that you post under both accounts as the registration dates are identical as are the tone of the posts.

PS Your post should have read:

No, it quite clearly shouldn't. The comma after "Basically", the ones before and after the "but" and after "dense" are superfluous. You seem to think that every comma equates to a pause. It's nowhere as simplistic as that. Obviously punctuation is can be used to define a personal tone, so perhaps you would use the comma after the "Basically" although as I say it's superfluous however the ones before and after the "but" would get you marks docked in an exam.

Casual Bystander/Supras, what would you do if the No vote comes out top, would you leave the country?

Also so far on this forum for all your piss and wind you have said little about the benefits of an independent Scotland and have preferred on a regular basis to put down and paint potential No voters as bigots and halfwits. Its not a debate for you, its more like trolling for attention.

Now as a potential voter who has yet to decide which way to vote, you offer nothing other than what appears as Yes voting blinkered parody.

This has to be a wind-up right?

btw, bad luck on Pollok last Saturday losing at home to Neilston

Archived