Midweek flutter

geo87

Someone with more knowledge of Italian football can provide more insight but Sampdoria look big tonight at 5/4 on skybet. Sampdoria have 4 wins from 5 at home with Empoli picking up 3 points from 4 away games.

Samp are definitely backable at those odds, particularly because of the home/away records. But they are prone to some awful performances, especially against the smaller sides and usually after a good result. They've yet to win back to back games as well.

Beat Carpi, then drew with Napoli.

Beat Bologna then lost at Torino.

Beat Roma, then lost at Atalanta.

Beat Verona then...

I think I'll be backing them myself with a single, but I won't be going too big on it.

Samp are struggling to create chances and Empoli don't concede many chances either according to the stats. It looks like they're on the drift too, 6/4 will probably be available at some point. But I know next to f**k all about Italian football so feel free to ignore.

Samp are struggling to create chances and Empoli don't concede many chances either according to the stats. It looks like they're on the drift too, 6/4 will probably be available at some point. But I know next to f**k all about Italian football so feel free to ignore.

Going to have to get involved at 2.56

Atletico Madrid -1. £5 @ 11/10.

3pm kick off so hopefully a wee tenner to roll onto tonight.

Reasoning behind it that if I stick on an accumulator from the off, it will no doubt be fucked before 5pm and will piss me off more. Somehow, losing a single seems less psychologically damaging.

Edited by djchapsticks