Radical Independence Campaign at Football Grounds this Saturday

CityDave

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's good though am not able to take part.

Politics and sport collide all the time whether we like it or not - remembering the war dead, silences for Princess Di and the Pope, protesting against Thatcher at the cup final.

Plus it'll wind up most of this lot:

1259744705.jpg

Let's be honest, that's the important thing isn't it?

Uefa banned political banners from CL and Europa League games, is this the same with the SFA?

I doubt it, given that there's been a prominent SNP banner on the Somerset hoardings since anyone can remember.

I'm glad I don't live in Linlithgow and more for this Friday, as I'd be able to hear GSTQ emanating from Grangemouth. I assume the board will be chucking out any home fans that refuse to join in?

RIC Day of Action at Football Grounds

August 8, 2014

FITBADAY.png

On Saturday 16 August, Radical Independence groups across the country will be leafleting football grounds and holding a major voter registration drive. This will be taking place in collaboration with fans groups, and we’ll also be handing out A3 Yes posters in team colours, asking fans to display them during the 18th minute of the match.

With just weeks to go until the referendum, we are seeking to engage as many people as possible on the case for a Yes vote, with a number of events planned in the coming weeks.

Check beck for details of which football stadiums we’ll be outside on Saturday 16 August and how you can get involved!

What a bunch of sad sacks. Wasting fans day out at the Fitba.

It's desperation stakes, can't see much take up at our game tomorrow night! ;) For the Bairns, that's up to them!

Aye, Salmond should bestow some kind of honour on them after a YES vote.

Has the Radical Independence Campaign different objectives to the Independence Campaign?

Don't think they want the monarchy and will probably go down an IRA route when it's a No vote.

Has the Radical Independence Campaign different objectives to the Independence Campaign?

They appear to be reality ignorers and claim that once independent Scotland will embark on a radical left wing agenda.

Bonkers lunatics.

Archived