Match of the Day 14/15

hoopy1967

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught up with MOTD from through the week. Nigel Pearson is an utterly odious man who is trying to put this hard man persona on and intimidate folk. What a fucking brickerlicker.

Jumped to the top of the arsehole leaderboard for me over the last few weeks.

I think you have it spot on with 'odious'.

Just caught up with MOTD from through the week. Nigel Pearson is an utterly odious man who is trying to put this hard man persona on and intimidate folk. What a fucking brickerlicker.

Jumped to the top of the arsehole leaderboard for me over the last few weeks.

I think you have it spot on with 'odious'.

He always strikes me as extremely arrogant in his interviews.

Bit weird that they had 2 shows last night, 35 minutes for 1 EPL game & 40 minutes for 2 FA Cup macthes.

Shows their priorities.

It was only two shows because they can stick the FA Cup show on the iPlayer straight away but Premier League games can't be uploaded until Tuesday.

Bit weird that they had 2 shows last night, 35 minutes for 1 EPL game & 40 minutes for 2 FA Cup macthes.

Shows their priorities.

Yep. It's the same on their website. In both fixtures and results the greatest league in the world gets listed before the worlds greatest cup competition .

The league edition was very painful stuff. Phil Neville's co-commentating really was an assault on the ears. By far his worst yet. I wish they'd just admit they're wrong with the guy and leave him in the studio where he's fine.

Phil Neville just has a voice that's completely unsuited for commentary. The criticism of that first match he did in the world cup was that he was too monotonous and boring, to combat this he seems to have just started talking louder and faster, but he still sounds like an idiot.

Archived