Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problems with any players positions. A very good job indeed

Good to hear.

The McFadden issue is an error that will hopefully be resolved. A simple slip of a key from entering an injury from last season as ending in 15 instead of 14.

Not anything to do with PS1977

Offered a player a contract and can't continue because it's stuck on "Must respond".

Was fun while it lasted...

Assuming you're playing as Livi, how do you find the research for them? I struggled to find a researcher for them as my existing one went AWOL late on.

No problems with any players positions. A very good job indeed

cheers random. Please put any observations in this thread and I will take forward for January update. Already thinking a few players ratings will need to be dropped after the start to the season some have had!!

Assuming you're playing as Livi, how do you find the research for them? I struggled to find a researcher for them as my existing one went AWOL late on.

I've noticed that Rutherford is a right sided player and nothing about on the left which is where he usually plays for us. Same with McKenna where he's a left mid on the game when he usually plays on the right for us, but the more reasons for me to not give McKenna a game the better...

Other than that everyone else seems to be fine!

I'm liking it so far, the new layout is clear and allows easy navigation, 20 mins in and I was zipping along. I adore the new Scouting system, having to scout a player for a decent length of time to get a better picture or gamble on the report card. The tactics tab has a wonderful feature when creating a tactic you can see which players fit in and it rates the suitability of the layer for that role....I imagine this will be handy when taking over lesser known teams.

However a few issues I've come across, firstly in my second league game against Thistle (went County who are delightfully rubbish btw.....going to be a tough one), losing 2-1 in the 78th min and Thistle subbed the keeper.....I don't know why, no injury or fitness concerns with Fox who had a rating of 6.2 at that point. Bit bizarre? Secondly, agent offers seems to be every single day, regardless of what filter I put on, now I may be downplaying my team here, but I really don't think that many agents would be pushing their clients to County.

Also like QLP, Mark Wotte also stepped down early on in game.

Archived