• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 defeat from our opening 7 games is excellent . I thought we would be doing well to have 6 points from our opening 4 games which were , stranraer (away) morton, dunfermline and ayr . Credit to dick and the team . Top v bottom next weekend hopefully we can stay here for another week I quite like it

Hubby to Forfar, Morris to Dundee United - signing Pars cast-offs is clearly all you need to hit top spot. Must be all the wisdom gleaned from Jim Jefferies that they can then pass on to the new club.

That must be the first time, and probably will be the only time, when the words "wisdom" and "Jim Jeffries" appear in the same sentence.

Right you thieving bar-stewards! Who's thrown out the box of unsold Loonatic fanzines left during our last incursion? I'm sure they were left next to 'Stewart Kennedy is Chewbacca' t-shirt I had made.

3 things are certain in life: -

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. Sir Richard of Campbelltown's detractors lying in wait with necks firmly wound in at the moment . . . but just waiting for that slip up to allow them to question the rotation/style of football/the colour of the bunnet he happened to be wearing. Hopefully you'll have a while to wait chaps so, store that bile.

P.S. One cautionary note - home form = 12 points from 12; away form = 2 points from 9.

P.P.S. Got post in the right thread now - arse biscuits.

Archived