• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you only visited for a few days, been below Stranraer most of the season, think you wil drop a couple of places yet.

Sorry to drop this one on you, but there's only one day in the season that being top really counts. I'm expecting the lead to change every week from now on.

The ball is in your court now, win all your remaining games and the league is yours. If you do that you'll deserve it.

Sorry to drop this one on you, but there's only one day in the season that being top really counts. I'm expecting the lead to change every week from now on.

The ball is in your court now, win all your remaining games and the league is yours. If you do that you'll deserve it.

Likewise if we win all ours, we will win it.

Its possible, but then again Jim Duffy is our Manager.

We'll have a good indication of our prospects on Saturday. We have to beat Ayr United for the first time this season. That statement alone, is an indictment of JD's tenure.

Ha. Hadn't realised that. Now that I've looked It's also the same scenario for Brechin too.

I'll be very surprised if any of the top 4 win more than four games in the run-in.

We'll have a good indication of our prospects on Saturday. We have to beat Ayr United for the first time this season. That statement alone, is an indictment of JD's tenure.

Indeed. If we fail to pick up all three points on Saturday it's game over and Duffy should be sacked before he reaches the dressing room.

Ha. Hadn't realised that. Now that I've looked It's also the same scenario for Brechin too.

I'll be very surprised if any of the top 4 win more than four games in the run-in.

Was thinking that myself. 15 more points should win the league.

3 out of our next 4 games are at home. We need to win all of these games to have any hope and hopefully come away with no less than a point at Dunfermline.

I reckon whoever gets 17/18 points in the next 7 games will win it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived