Who is the biggest w****r in Management? / The Sean Dyche Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me into the 'good manager, but a dick of human being' camp for Dyche. 6 points clear at the top and on the longest unbeaten in the division (14 games). In fact, in the top 4 leagues, only Wigan have gone more games without defeat.

Still unbeaten since that 3-0 defeat at Hull on Boxing Day and now on the longest sequence in English football after Wigan lost 3-1 away at Doncaster a few weeks ago.

You'd imagine they'd beat a hapless Charlton on Saturday to clinch the title.

Read an interview with Dyche in one of today's papers. He was talking about how he wouldn't be doing anything special to celebrate their promotion and how he would just grab a coffee at a McDonalds in a Service Station instead like he did when they won promotion a couple of seasons back.

"I was in McDonalds, ordering a coffee and people were staring at me as if to say "what is he doing in McDonalds, why isn't he out celebrating in style?"

No Sean, they were thinking "why is this weird looking ginger guy dribbling, staring at me eating my food and breathing heavily?".

Read an interview with Dyche in one of today's papers. He was talking about how he wouldn't be doing anything special to celebrate their promotion and how he would just grab a coffee at a McDonalds in a Service Station instead like he did when they won promotion a couple of seasons back.

"I was in McDonalds, ordering a coffee and people were staring at me as if to say "what is he doing in McDonalds, why isn't he out celebrating in style?"

No Sean, they were thinking "why is this weird looking ginger guy dribbling, staring at me eating my food and breathing heavily?".

What is the point in being successful if you don't properly enjoy it? He should have grabbed some Charlie and crashed Vardy's party

Archived