Arbroath v Montrose

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looked like he committed the appalling crime of "sucking his thumb, while doing a jig", in fact not near as bad as the awful, personal abuse hurled at Terry Masson in the 1st half by the morons around me, who many claimed to be "Lichties", many who I had never seen before

I meant Adams not Bobby.

Terry left his foot in a few times yesterday. He looked rattled at times in the second half.

I meant Adams not Bobby.

Terry left his foot in a few times yesterday. He looked rattled at times in the second half.

Masson is easily wound up and that's when he starts diving in. I actually found that most of the Montrose team were wound up fairly easily yesterday.

Masson is easily wound up and that's when he starts diving in. I actually found that most of the Montrose team were wound up fairly easily yesterday.

I meant Adams not Bobby.

A player in the game can expect abuse about him, but I far I was aware, there was no other members of his family on the pitch, so the abuse being directed towards him from the "morons" around me during the 1st half was unnecessary and unacceptable and cowardly I suppose, but the "morons" had felt quite safe, them on the terrace and him on the pitch, pathetic

A player in the game can expect abuse about him, but I far I was aware, there was no other members of his family on the pitch, so the abuse being directed towards him from the "morons" around me during the 1st half was unnecessary and unacceptable and cowardly I suppose, but the "morons" had felt quite safe, them on the terrace and him on the pitch, pathetic

I never shout f**k all at anyone it's pointless, but If you seriously think a player would be upset over a fat 50 year old balding man shouting 'yer maw/sister is a shite ride' which I'm sure you're referring to then you need to get a grip.

I never shout f**k all at anyone it's pointless, but If you seriously think a player would be upset over a fat 50 year old balding man shouting 'yer maw/sister is a shite ride' which I'm sure you're referring to then you need to get a grip.

am afraid they were much younger than 50, you must have seen that they were standing between you and me, but nice of you to now let the world know exactly what was said and how pathetic it was

am afraid they were much younger than 50, you must have seen that they were standing between you and me, but nice of you to now let the world know exactly what was said and how pathetic it was

You seem upset

Not being funny but I'm sure the players don't/won't give a flying f**k? :lol:

They're footballers and fully grown men not primary school kids!!! :lol:

Not being funny but I'm sure the players don't/won't give a flying f**k? :lol:

They're footballers and fully grown men not primary school kids!!! :lol:

you defending the morons, what a surprise, pathetic :lol::lol::lol:

you defending the morons, what a surprise, pathetic :lol::lol::lol:

Would you Ecto, as a fully grown adult be offended by a random person shouting that at you? Genuinely?

If the answer is yes then you are a right precious wee soul aren't ya????

ETA: actually as you would say if you were to be offended by a random shouting that then that is pathetic

Would you Ecto, as a fully grown adult be offended by a random person shouting that at you? Genuinely?

If the answer is yes then you are a right precious wee soul aren't ya????

about me personally no, about my family I would a little less understanding

Lucky he wasn't behind the goal listening to the shite about the independence vote. Now that was embarrassing

Can't fucking believe how long that pish went on for Ecto would have been absolutely seething at it all though

Archived